28 November 2011
On the Friday night before Christmas, the ferry crossing is going to be very merry because the band DEK from Den Hoorn is going to give a Christmas performance. During the Christmas weekend there are several performances by the Texel music clubs and choirs:
- Friday 23 December from 17.00 until 19.00 hours Christmas performance by the band DEK on the ferry.
- Saturday 24 December at 14.30 hours on the Stenenplaats in Den Burg, Christmas performance by the Koninklijk Texels Fanfarecorps.
- Saturday 24 December 19.00 hours: Christmas celebration around the Christmas tree at the village square in De Koog, with participation of the Koninklijk Texels Fanfarecorps.
- Saturday 24 December performance by Singers of the Lord in the De Waal church.
- Sunday 25 December 07.00 hours: musical tour through the village Oosterend by music society Excelsior.
- Monday 26 December 12.00 hours: Christmas concert by music society Excelsior and the double quartet of the Texel Christian men's choir, in the large church in Oosterend.