Today from 09:00 to 17:00
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
VVV Texel is currently receiving a lot of phone calls and emails, we do our utmost to respond to all your requests as quickly as possible. Tips for a faster response:
- Check if your question is among the Coronavirus FAQ page or in the live blog.
- Read the travel conditions of VVV Texel.
- Have you already contacted VVV Texel? We ask you to wait for a response.
- Has your question not been answered yet? Send your message to one VVV Texel channel. We ask you to contact us preferably by mail (email@example.com).
- Please state your reservation number if you have booked via VVV Texel.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Service & information
|Monday||9 am - 5.30 pm|
|Tuesday - Friday||9 am - 5.30 pm|
|Saturday||9 am - 5 pm|
VVV Texe officel is not staffed on:
Good Friday (April 10)
1st and 2nd Easter Day (April 12 and 13)
Koningsdag/Kings day (April 27)
Ascension (May 21)
On those days we can not reply to your email or Whatsapp message
The VVV Texel store is closed until further notice.
How to get here
When you arrive on Texel, follow Pontweg and turn right at the first roundabout. You will see the VVV shop on the left after about 200 metres. Free parking is available in the immediate vicinity.
VAT number: NL0025.15.490.B.01