Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
How do I create a MyTexel account?
Whenever you tick your favourite accommodation on our site, make a booking or buy an article or ticket in our webshop, we will automatically create a MyTexel account for you. You will need to activate this account by registering yourself with the e-mail address and password of your choice. Alternatively, you might like to register with your personal Facebook account. You will find the MyTexel symbol everywhere on our site. Clicking it will forward you to the registration page. Please note that you are free to delete your account at any time and we will never share your data with anyone else. It will be sent and stored via a secure connection.
What is MyTexel?
MyTexel gives you personal, digital access to the information that the Texel tourist information office holds about you. If you have a personal MyTexel account, you can:
- view and update your 'favourites' on the website
- view your current bookings and the status of your payments
- make payments. Once you have paid for your booking in full, you will also be able to print out your receipt here
- see past bookings you have made with the Texel tourist information office
- review the accommodation booked most recently by you
- view your past reviews
- view your orders from the webshop and ticket shop
- view your MyTexel stories or change or write a new MyTexel story. Add photos to your MyTexel stories and delete them too
- update your contact details and activate or deactivate your registration for the newsletter
I can't log into my MyTexel account (any more). What do I do now?
Click 'Forgotten your password?' on the MyTexel start page. You will be asked to enter the e-mail address that you used to register or to make a booking. We will then send a confirmation link to this e-mail address. Once you have clicked this link, you will be asked to enter a new password. This will be valid immediately.
How do I change the password for my MyTexel account?
You can change your password under 'My details' once you have logged onto your MyTexel account. Please note that you will be asked to enter your old password once for security reasons. Have you forgotten your old password and can't log in anymore? If so, see 'I can't log into my MyTexel account (any more)'.
How can I change the e-mail address I use for my MyTexel account?
You will be able to change your e-mail address under 'My details' once you have logged onto your MyTexel account.
I haven't received an activation or confirmation e-mail from MyTexel. What do I do now?
You may find that the e-mail sent to you automatically when creating your account or resetting your password does not arrive in your mailbox. If you haven't received anything within 10 minutes, try again. You might want to check the following too:
- Make sure that you specify a valid e-mail address in MyTexel. The e-mail will be sent to this address.
- If it's very busy on the network, it may take slightly longer for the e-mail to arrive.
- The Texel tourist information office does its utmost to avoid e-mail being classified as spam. However, you may find that your e-mail has ended up in the 'Unwanted e-mail' folder.
What do I do if I want to delete my MyTexel account?
You will be able to delete your MyTexel account once you have logged in. Please note that if you do this, all of the data linked to your account will be deleted, but the Texel tourist information office will continue to store your details.
I can see details in MyTexel that I haven't entered. Why is this?
When you create a MyTexel account, we check our system to see whether you have booked anything with us in the past with the same e-mail address. If this is the case, we link these details to your account automatically. If the details in question are no longer correct, please update them under 'My details'.
What is a MyTexel story?
Are you a fan of Texel and would you like to share your experiences with other fans? If so, you can present your Texel story on our website. A MyTexel account makes it possible for you to add a story about Texel to our website and to view or change your existing stories.
Why can't I see an online payment in MyTexel straight away?
If you pay online, your payment will be processed by Omnikassa, our payment provider, or PayPal. As soon as your payment has been processed, this information is passed on to our system and your MyTexel account is updated. This process usually takes just several minutes.