WhatsApp us!
Add +31 683357827 to your contact list to whatsapp us.

When will I have to pay?

When making your booking, you will choose to pay in full (within one week) or in instalments (Betaalgemak of ‘EasyPay’). The Betaalgemak option involves a small extra charge and you will be expected to pay (a minimum of) 30% of the travel price, any insurance premium applicable, reservation costs and the Betaalgemak option fee within one week of the date on which you make your booking. You will pay the remaining travel price (a maximum of 70%) eight weeks before your arrival date at the very latest. If you opt to pay in two instalments, you will receive an e-mail reminder one week before payment of the second instalment is due.

If you are due to arrive within nine weeks of your booking date, payment must be paid in full (within one week). Payment must be made in full by credit card (all countries), Ideal (just the Netherlands) or Bancontact/MisterCash (only Belgium), PayPal or a one-off direct debit mandate.

 

 

Texel fan? Sign up for the newsletter now and be one of the first to receive all the latest news and special offers from VVV Texel

The guests review the accommodations of VVV Texel 8.3 (from 37978 reviews)