Need to go to the bathroom? Texel is one of the ten toilet-friendly municipalities in the Netherlands, so there is always a toilet nearby! On this page you will find an overview of the public toilets on Texel. You can use this for free. Of course a small contribution is always appreciated.
- VVV shop: open during the opening hours of the shop. Check the current opening times.
- Temporary (in connection with corona measures): a toilet unit is located on the Groeneplaats in the park. It is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Temporary (in connection with corona measures): next to the church in the Dorpsstraat is a toilet trolley, which is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The building at Haven 9a is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. This toilet is also accessible for people with reduced mobility.
- There are toilet buildings at various places in the forest. You can find them at the barbecue area on the Randweg and 't plein stuk on the Ploeglanderweg. These toilets are open every year from March 1 to the end of October.
- Temporary (in connection with corona measures): there is a toilet unit in the Kikkertstraat. It is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you always want to know where the nearest public toilet is, the Dutch app Hoge Nood is handy to download.