Would you like to receive a discount on Texel? The Texel Passport contains unique experiences, benefits and discounts worth € 325. The Texel Passport is available free of charge for Texel visitors who have booked their stay through VVV Texel.
On presentation of the Texel Passport 2021 you will receive no less than € 325 discount on the best Texel outings and activities at 36 companies. Curious about the benefits? We have listed the 36 stamping posts and their discount for you.
1. VVV Texel: Texel Map on a 50% discount.
2. Mantje Texel: 10% discount on a pair of Lowa Renegade walking shoes or 10% discount on a Fjällräven Karl(a) pants.
3. Bosma slapen & meer: 33% discount on the new Lighthouse plaid when purchasing the Bosma sleep & more Texel duvet cover.
4. Hoeve Vrij en Blij: 10% discount on everything in our farm shop.
5. TexelNU: € 6 discount on the Trilogy of Texel storybooks.
6. Beach Active Texel: € 15 discount on the entire collection if you purchase from € 50.
7. Boetiek De Oorzaak: 15% discount on any item in the assortiment.
8. Texelana: 10% discount on any wool comforter.
9. Op de Boot: with the purchase of 1 Ferry & Veertje children's book on board you will receive 1 Ferry & Veertje stuffed animal.
10. O'de Texel: O'de Texel eau de toilette (30ml) and bodylotion (250ml) combined from €42,90 for € 38,50.
11. CarCo Boetiek Texel: a free beautiful shawl of your choice if you purchase from € 25.
12. Texel, beeld van een eiland: the Texel photo book, Image of an island from € 24,95 for € 19,95.
16. Paracentrum Texel: 10% discount on tandem jump and/or a sightseeing flight.
17. Fietsverhuur Veerhaven Texel: 15% discount on bike rental and free delivery of bikes to you holiday address.
18. Sportvisbedrijf De Rival: free rental of a fishing rod.
19. Bruuzer Texel: Wadexperience for 2 people from € 79 to € 70,-.
20. Vakantiepark De Krim: laser gaming and afterwards free round of mini-golf.
21. Texel Cruiser: free snack package when renting the Texel Cruiser.
22. De Texelse Chocolaterie: with spending from € 10 you will receive chocolate.
23. Brasserie de Coninck van Poolen: every Wednesday from 5 pm 3-course menu from € 34,50 for € 28,50.
24. Texelse Bierbrouwerij: after participating in the brewery tour, get a free Texel seasonal beer on tap.
25. Lamsvlees-boerderijwinkel De Hoge Kamp: 10% discount on real Texel lamb burgers.
26. Prins Hendrik: free coffee when ordering a Texel apple pie.
27. Smakelijk & Meer: free coffee, tea or orange juice with the purchase of 1 sandwich.
28. Keukencentrum/Kookwinkel Texel: a free bottle of Texel elderflower syrup or a Texel tea of your choice worth €3,95 with purchase of € 15.
29. Wad Lekker, Pannenkoeken: every portion of Old Dutch "Poffertjes" that you order will get you double.
30. Novalishoeve: with coffe or tea with cake you receive a free bag of Texel tea.
31. Maritiem- en Juttersmuseum Flora: combination deal: 50% discount on a cup of coffe or tea with a real Texel burlap cake.
32. Atelier Jcrafts.nl: 10% discount on the practical workshop 'Craft and Metal'.
33. Museum Kaap Skil: 10% discount on the entrance to the museum for max. 5 people.
34. Galerie Posthuys: 10% discount on the entire range.
35. Schapenboerderij Texel: 10% discount on the entry fee (reserve your ticket online in advance via www.schapenboerderijtexel.nl)
36. Texel Kunst Angelina Stiehl: paintings by Angelina from € 17,50 for € 15,-.
More information and the conditions of the promotions can be found in the Texel Passport.
The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through Texel Tourist Information. You will receive your passport free of charge if you book your stay via VVV Texel. On this website you can choose from more than 1,700 accommodations: holiday homes, hotels, B & Bs and campsites.
Book via VVV Texel and receive the unique Texel Passport worth € 325 free of charge! This will make your holiday on Texel even more fun. Experience it
Book through VVV Texel and receive the unique Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325 as a gift! This will make your holiday even more fun.
Do you want personal tips for your holiday? Then sign up for the newsletter