Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Call me back
Leave your number and we'll call you back
Send us an email
WhatsApp us: ++31 683357827
Mo - Sa 09.00 am - 17.00 pm
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Stylish holiday in authentic farmhouse in the pittoreske Den Hoorn
Location: Apartment ‘Alexanderhoeve A1’ lies at the end of a dead end road, 2 kilometers from the village Den Hoorn. At 2 kilometers distance guided tours with tastings are given at ‘Kaasboerderij Wezenspyk’…Read more
Apartment ‘Alexanderhoeve A1’ lies at the end of a dead end road, 2 kilometers from the village Den Hoorn. At 2 kilometers distance guided tours with tastings are given at ‘Kaasboerderij Wezenspyk’ (cheese farm). The walking path ‘Skéép en Lantskap’ also starts here. Several restaurants, shops and supermarkets can be found in Den Hoorn and Den Burg. The beach is 5 kilometers away. The ‘Alexanderhoeve’ is the first farm that was built in the Prins Hendrik polder on Texel in 1848. The owners Jan and Wilma also live on the farm.
Downstairs you find a spacious living room with sitting area, dining area, patio doors to terrace and open kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with 5-burner stove, refrigerator, oven, microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine. One bedroom with two single box spring beds and doors to the terrace. Bathroom with bath, separate shower and sink. Separate toilet. Upstairs tree bedrooms, each with two single box spring beds, bathroom with shower and two sinks, separate toilet. There is a laundry room for shared use with washing machine and dryer.
Wifi. There is outside plenty of space for children. The common room has a large table and a cupboard with games. And the owner uses a protected part of this space.
Please, bring linen for the cot yourself.
|Surface area||100 m2|
|Outside area||600 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Appartment|
|Location||Not on a park
>1 km from village
|Accommodation facilities||Bedroom ground floor
Bathroom first floor
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book a winter visit to Texel now for a 15% discount on your overnight accommodation.
VVV Texel is joining forces with Texelana to offer you a free pair of woollen slippers* too, + 10% discount on: sheepskins, slippers, gloves, mittens and winter and spring/autumn duvets.
This offer is valid for visits between 1 November 2018 and 31 January 2019. Please, read the terms and conditions before booking!
Terms and conditions:
- This offer applies to bookings made between 25 October 2018 and 31 January 2019.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 1 November 2018 up to and including 31 January 2019.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The lessors participating in this offer are able to exclude certain periods from the offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 15% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a voucher for a free pair of slippers (1 pair only) + 10% discount at Texelana. You can exchange this at the Texelana shop in Den Burg, Oudeschild or De Koog.
- The following slippers are not included in this offer: boot slipper models, outdoor models, Haflinger models, Glerups models, felt models, coloured models and discounted items.
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport
- You can collect your voucher and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: 15% Winter offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
We are available from Mon to Sat from 9:00 to 17:00
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
This accommodation has (as of yet) not received any reviews from guests.