Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Call me back
Leave your number and we'll call you back
Send us an email
WhatsApp us: ++31 683357827
Mo - Sa 09.00 am - 17.00 pm
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Monday 1 through Wednesday 31 July 2019
During the Summer holidays there are nice extra activities at the Ecomare Seal sanctuary Center. There is plenty to do in the museum, such as interesting feeding. Dive in the sea at Ecomare and find out what makes the Wadden and North Sea so special.
- Discover more about the inhabitants of the sea in the sea laboratory
- There is an employee in the museum on several days with the beach discovery cart from 12.00 - 12.45
- Presentation in the Walviszaal at and about the giant skeletons on different days
- Wednesday, July 10: workshop Texelpotje making, a nice holiday reminder
- Tuesday, July 16: anatomical lesson about the fox found on Texel
- Wednesday 17 and 31 July and 14 and 28 August: workshop fallow ball floss
- Wednesday, July 24: Whale Day at Ecomare
- Wednesday, July 31: anatomical lesson; what does such an animal look like from the inside?
Where: Ecomare, De Koog.
Opening hours: daily open from 09.30 a.m. - 05.00 p.m. The ticket office closes at 04.30 p.m.
Look for an overview of activities in the Ecomare agenda:
More information or make a booking? Contact the organiser Contact the organiser