Today from 18:00 to 21:00
Call me back
Leave your number and we'll call you back
Send us an email
WhatsApp us: ++31 683357827
Mo - Sa 09.00 am - 17.00 pm
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Saturday 28 April til 12 May 2018
During the May holidays there are nice extra activities at the Ecomare Seal sanctuary Center. There is plenty to do in the museum, such as interesting feeding presentations put your creativity at work and enter the walk-in workshop in the restaurant. Swim in the sea at Ecomare and find out what makes the Wadden and North Sea so special.
- A special quest which leads through the museum along several spring stories. On a regular basis there is a museum employee with a cart full of beach findings, in the museum. There is a lot to find on the beach, from shark eggs to a tropical nut.
- There is a cleaning lady in the museum. She can tell a funny or special story about all the things in the museum
- The sea laboratory in the aquarium is open on a regular basis.
- At 2 May you can unravel pellets between noon and 03.00 p.m.
- At 3 and 10 May the artist Maaike Ebbinge opens het art studio in the restaurant
Where: Ecomare, De Koog.
Opening hours: daily open from 09.30 a.m. - 05.00 p.m. The ticket office closes at 04.30 p.m.
More information or make a booking? Contact the organiser Contact the organiser