Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Call me back
Leave your number and we'll call you back
Send us an email
WhatsApp us: ++31 683357827
Mo - Sa 09.00 am - 17.00 pm
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
In July and August 2019
There is a lot to do during the Summer vacation in museum Kaap Skil. Every day the museum is full of activities. Various crafts are demonstrated in the open-air museum.
- Exciting jutters' stories on various days
- Presentations with the model
- Discover the operation of dikes on the water table
- Every Monday: workshop make a Delft Blue tile and the netsboeter is working on the outside area
- Every Tuesday: make your own ship's flag
- Tuesday and Thursday: admire the cropped cup with the curator
- July 4, 18 and 15. 22, 29 August: help the curator
- and much more!
Check an overview of the activities in the agenda of Kaap Skil: www.kaapskil.nl/en/visit/calendar/
Where: Museum Kaap Skil, Oudeschild
Opening hours: from 10.00 a.m. until 05.00 p.m.
Cost: the activities are free for visitors to the museum.
More information or make a booking? Contact the organiser Contact the organiser