Today from 09:00 to 21:00
Call me back
Leave your number and we'll call you back
Send us an email
WhatsApp us: ++31 683357827
Mo - Sa 09.00 am - 17.00 pm
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Monday 14 through Thursday, October 24, 2019
Celebrate the autumn holiday at Ecomare! During the autumn holiday there are nice extra activities at Ecomare. There is plenty to do in the museum, such as interesting feed presentations and fun workshops. Dive into the sea at Ecomare and discover what makes the Wadden Sea and North Sea so special.
- Strandvondstenkar: what is washed up on the beach?
- Stamping skeletons in the walk-in workshop
- Discover more about (the inhabitants of) the sea in the sea laboratory
- Anatomical lesson: what does an eider look like from the inside?
- fallow balls; discover what the owl has eaten!
- Texel in a jar; craft a nice holiday memory
Look for an overview of activities in the Ecomare agenda:
Where: Ecomare, De Koog.
Opening times: open daily from 9:30 am - 5:00 pm. The cash register closes at 4.30 pm.
Costs: activities are free for visitors to Ecomare.
More information or make a booking? Contact the organiser Contact the organiser