Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Call me back
Leave your number and we'll call you back
Send us an email
WhatsApp us: ++31 683357827
Mo - Sa 09.00 am - 17.00 pm
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Saturday December 21, 2019 through Sunday, January 5, 2020
During the Christmas holidays there are nice extra activities at Ecomare. There is plenty to do in the museum, such as interesting feed presentations and fun workshops. Dive into the sea at Ecomare and discover what makes the Wadden Sea and North Sea so special.
- Discover more about (the inhabitants of) the sea in the sea laboratory
- There is an employee in the museum on several days with the beach find cart from noon - 12.45 pm
- Workshop Peanut chain stringing for the birds, December 24, 26 and 28 from noon - 2.00 pm
- Workshop Texelpotje making in the walk-in studio, December 29 and 30 from noon - 3.30 pm
- Discover the winter guests in the museum on 30 and 31 December from 2.00 pm to 2.30 pm
Where: Ecomare, De Koog.
Opening times: Open daily (except Christmas Day and New Year's Day) from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm. The cash register closes at 4.30 p.m.
Costs: activities are free for visitors to Ecomare.
Look for an overview of activities in the Ecomare agenda:
More information or make a booking? Contact the organiser Contact the organiser