You can refuel your fuel in several places on Texel.
Below is an overview of fuel stations on the island. Some stations only offer self-service. At all petrol stations you can pay 24 hours a day with your PIN card or credit card.
On the map of Texel with petrol stations you can see at a glance where the nearest petrol station is for you.
• Esso Selfservice Waalderstraat 53 1791 EB Den Burg
• Garage and Texaco petrol station Grisnigt Bernhardlaan 170 1791 XJ Den Burg
• Garage and Texaco petrol station Westend Oosterenderweg 52-A 1794 D Oosterend
• Gulf gas station and car wash Kaczor Keesomlaan 45 1791 DB Den Burg
• Texaco petrol station Kievit Pontweg 113 1791 LA Den Burg
• Texaco filling station Kikkert Nikadel 75 1796 BR De Koog
• Texaco Selfservice Post Road 83 1795 JL De Cocksdorp
There is no place on Texel where you can refuel LPG (Liquefied petroleum gas). The nearest LPG station is in Den Helder.
Electric cars are welcome on Texel. There are more and more places on the island where you can charge your electric car. Here is an overview of the public charging stations on Texel and accommodation with a private or shared charging station.
Do you want to come to our island by car or motorcycle? The TESO ferry takes you quickly and easily with your car or motorcycle from Den Helder to Texel.
There are 20 public charging stations for electric cars and electric scooters on Texel. The public charging points are located in the large parking lots.
Do you want personal tips for your holiday? Then sign up for the newsletter