Today from : to :
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Cosy apartment in farmhouse with balcony near Oosterend
Location: Apartment Steenuil is located at the back of a former farm, near the picturesque Oosterend. The Wadden Sea World Heritage Site and a surf beach are 700 meters away. The Eendenkooi van Spang…Read more
Reference number: 3941
Apartment Steenuil is located at the back of a former farm, near the picturesque Oosterend. The Wadden Sea World Heritage Site and a surf beach are 700 meters away. The Eendenkooi van Spang can be reached in 5 minutes by bike. Nature reserves the Zandkes and the Wagejot are nearby. 1.5 km away you will find cozy restaurants, a supermarket and bike rental in the village.
The living room has a sitting area with flat screen TV. There is also a dining area. The open kitchen is equipped with 4-burner stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. There is a bedroom with 2 single beds. The bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet.
Appartement Steenuil has a balcony with outdoor furniture.
Wifi. Digital dish receiver. The beds are made for you. You have your own parking space.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||45 m2|
|Outside area||50 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Appartment|
|Location||Not on a park
>1 km from village
from private owner
At / in a farm
|Accommodation facilities||Bedroom ground floor
EV Charging station
bathroom first floor
toilet in bathroom
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom|
|Shared facilities||Car park|
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
We are available from Mon to Sat from 9:00 to 17:00
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 9.0
- Hospitality 9.0
- Interior 9.0
- Maintenance 9.0
- Price / Quality 9.0
9.8 - Sicher gerne wiederSoest, July 2017
Sehr freundliche Vermieter, supernetter Empfang,sehr schöne,geräumige Unterkunft und Gartennutzung in ruhiger Lage.Für uns als hauptsächliche Radfahrer ein netter Ausgangspunkt für Touren in jede Richtung der Insel mit viel Sehenswertem.
8.4 - Prima appartement.Oldenzaal, April 2017
Goede plek, midden op het eiland, vlak bij waddenkust. Ideaal voor gasten die een privéplek verkiezen boven een vakantiepark. Inrichting was adequaat, mét magnetron en afwasmachine. Ook al is het een appartement, erws toch een 'buitenplekje'. Kortom, wegaan vast nog eens teug.
10.0 - ideale LageBürgstadt am Main, September 2016
unser Hobby ist die Ornithologie. Von dieser FEWO aus hatten wir kurze Wege zu unseren Beobachtungsplätzen, das Haus selber liegt mitten im Beobachtungsgebiet.
8.0 - voor herhaling vatbaarZwolle, July 2016
de locatie was nieuw voor mij, mooi de wadkant van Texel. Ook appartement was lekker royaal en goed.
9.2 - voor herhaling vatbaarMonschau, May 2016
alles was goed ... we komen graag nog een keer naar Texel
8.6 - War für die Tage schon ok.Emsbüren, April 2016
Es war sauber und auch ordentlich ausgestattet. Wir haben mal eine ganz andere Seite von Texel kennengelernt.
Texel is a vibrant island. There are many activities throughout the year. Unique sports events, culinary activities to the best music festivals. Of course a visit to famous scenic spots such as the Slufter nature reserve, the Lighthouse and Ecomare are more than worthwhile.
But we will be happy to give you 5 'secret tips':
Tip 1 Viewpoint 'De Fonteinsnol'
Tip 2 A boattrip along the Waddensea (tidal flats)
Tip 3 'Sommeltjespad' at the Pelikaanweg
Tip 4 Mudflat hiking across the bottom of the sea
Tip 5 The beach at the lighthouse