Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Luxury spacious house with south facing garden in Dennenbos
Location: Holiday island Texel has many different landscapes. On the west side of the island you will find the Texel forest area 'De Dennen'. Villa De Brummel is on the edge of this green area, giving…Read more
Reference number: 6073
Holiday island Texel has many different landscapes. On the west side of the island you will find the Texel forest area 'De Dennen'. Villa De Brummel is on the edge of this green area, giving you direct access to beautiful walking and cycling routes. From your villa you cycle within 10 minutes to the vast North Sea beach where the Wadden Island is known for. Along the way you will pass the seal rescue center Ecomare. Here you can see seals from very close and learn everything about Wadden Sea World Heritage, the North Sea and Texel. The bustling seaside resort De Koog and the lively village of Den Burg are nearby.
The living room has a sitting area with decorative fireplace, curved smart LED TV and radio / CD player (usb and bluetooth). The open plan kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, Nespresso Umilk, kettle, toaster and juicer. There is also a dining area. On the ground floor there is a bedroom with 2 single box spring beds and smart LED TV. Adjacent is a bathroom with shower and toilet. There is a separate toilet.
On the upper floor there are three bedrooms, one with two single box spring beds, smart LED TV and a private bathroom with whirlpool, shower and toilet. The other two bedrooms each have 2 single box spring beds, smart LED TV and a private bathroom with shower. The toilet is separate.
Villa De Brummel has a large garden with lots of privacy. There is a generous terrace to the south. Garden furniture is available.
Wifi. The ground floor has underfloor heating. The beds are made. Bath and kitchen linen are available. You can use a washing machine, dryer, Weber barbecue and parasol. You have two parking spaces. There is an electric socket for charging a car or electric bikes.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||100 m2|
|Outside area||850 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
atmosphere fireplace (gas)
EV Charging station
bathroom first floor
toilet in bathroom
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 9.0
- Hospitality 9.0
- Interior 9.0
- Maintenance 10.0
- Price / Quality 8.0
8.4 - Fijn verblijf gehadAssen, May 2019
Mooi royaal huis, goed voorzien, praktisch en schoon.
9.6 - Ein Haus zum WohlfühlenGladbeck, April 2019
Es hat alles problemlos geklappt, schöne Umgebung
8.6 - Prachtig nieuw huis kon niet mooier, beter en schoner zijn.Boskoop, September 2017
Het huis was ruim genoeg voor ons gezelschap en zeer compleet ingericht met fijne goede spullen, voldoende servies en een vaatwasmachine. Hal is lekker ruim voor spullen. We konden lekker buiten zitten en er was genoeg privacy ten opzichte van de andere bewoners van het park. Aan de overkant een mooi natuurgebied om te wandelen met de hond.
9.2 - Wir kommen wiederOsterholz-Scharmbeck, June 2017
Das Haus war sauber, sehr gut eingerichtet, wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt.
Texel is a vibrant island. There are many activities throughout the year. Unique sports events, culinary activities to the best music festivals. Of course a visit to famous scenic spots such as the Slufter nature reserve, the Lighthouse and Ecomare are more than worthwhile.
But we will be happy to give you 5 'secret tips':
Tip 1 Viewpoint 'De Fonteinsnol'
Tip 2 A boattrip along the Waddensea (tidal flats)
Tip 3 'Sommeltjespad' at the Pelikaanweg
Tip 4 Mudflat hiking across the bottom of the sea
Tip 5 The beach at the lighthouse