Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Stylish spacious holiday home in authentic De Waal
Location: De Waal, the smallest village on the island, is centrally located on Texel. Beautiful farms and historic buildings determine the street scene. Your apartment is located in the front house of…Read more
Reference number: 5870
De Waal, the smallest village on the island, is centrally located on Texel. Beautiful farms and historic buildings determine the street scene. Your apartment is located in the front house of a restored farmhouse in the heart of the village. Within walking distance of your holiday home you will find a restaurant, cozy terraces and a bicycle rental and the Agrarisch Museum Waelstee. The picturesque village borders on the Waalenburg nature reserve. A beautiful walking and cycling route runs through this nature area with specific plant species and meadow birds. You reached the North Sea beach within 20 minutes by bike.
The living room has a dining area, sitting area with fireplace, LCD TV, DVD player and radio / CD player. The open kitchen is equipped with a fridge with freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. The bathroom has a walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet. On the upper floor there are two bedrooms with 2 single beds each and a sink. This apartment has a garden. Garden furniture is available.
Free WIFI. You can use a washing machine.
Young people are welcome if the parents are present for the entire period. Renting bicycles is possible on site.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||70 m2|
|Outside area||25 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house
|Location||Not on a park
In / near village <1km
from private owner
|Accommodation facilities||linked holiday house
fire place/wood stove
bathroom first floor
toilet in bathroom
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
|Shared facilities||Internet facilitiy|
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 9.0
- Hospitality 9.0
- Interior 8.0
- Maintenance 8.0
- Price / Quality 8.0
7.8 - De Kemphaan, wat leuk om in zo’n authentiek huis te logeren. Heel rustig gelegen.Neede, September 2019
Duidelijk het dorp ervaren. De openbare weg en het restaurant aan de overkant. De badkamer was heel mooi en comfortabel.
7.2 - Voor herhaling vatbaarZeijerveld, August 2018
Prima locatie. Huis was netjes en schoon.Ietswat oubollig,maar verder prima.
10.0 - Immer eine Reise wert.Waldbronn, May 2018
Ein sehr schönes gemütliches Ferienhaus. Super neues Bad mit begehbarer Dusche. Offener Kamin war an den kühlen Tagen Gold wert. Betten mit sehr guter Matraze. Wir haben vom ersten Tag an gut geschlafen. De Waal ist ein ruhiger Ort zum Wohlfühlen und Entspannen. Zentral gelegen für Ausflüge in alle Ecken der Insel. Perfekt für uns (Ehepaar mit Hund).
By way of introduction
ZoTexels hosts rent out private accommodations with the emphasis on the authentic atmosphere and true Texel hospitality. Enjoy an unforgettable island experience in a ZoTexels accommodation!