Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Comfortable spacious hotel room on the edge of De Koog
Location: Hotel De Pelikaan Texel is situated on the edge of the beautiful Dennenbos, part of the National Park Dunes of Texel. If you are looking for peace, nature and relaxation on the coast, then…Read more
Reference number: 0650
Hotel De Pelikaan Texel is situated on the edge of the beautiful Dennenbos, part of the National Park Dunes of Texel. If you are looking for peace, nature and relaxation on the coast, then you are at the right address here. From Hotel De Pelikaan you can easily travel in Texel nature. Through the green area right next to the hotel many beautiful cycling and hiking trails, good for hours of fun. The forest borders the dunes and behind the dunes the fantastic North Sea beach awaits you. On the way to the wide beach at Paal 17 you will pass the seal shelter and nature museum Ecomare. The nearest village is the popular seaside resort De Koog. The combination of the excellent facilities, the cozy shopping center, the many restaurants and the location directly on the wide sandy beach make De Koog popular.
The suite is equipped with 2 single box spring beds 90 x 210 cm and a sitting area with sofa set and a second flat screen TV. The spacious luxury bathroom has a rain shower, sink and toilet. A mini fridge and Nespresso coffee and tea facilities are provided. The suite has a (French) balcony. During your stay in the suite you make free use of our sauna and solarium facilities and you will receive a morning newspaper of your choice.
Free WIFI. There is parking.
There is a bicycle rental service. The men's room has a fireplace. A changing 3-course dinner is served in the restaurant.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||48 m2|
|Location||>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||single beds
Half board available
toilet in bathroom
TV on all rooms
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 8.0
- Hospitality 8.0
- Interior 8.0
- Maintenance 8.0
- Price / Quality 8.0
8.0 - Prima hotelHoofddorp, October 2019
Luxe kamer, mooi schoon en goede respons op ingediend bezwaar!
9.6 - Perfekte Suite mit einem tollen Bad!Leer, September 2018
Eine grosse, moderne Suite mit einem tollen Bad (Doppeldusche und Badewanne) bietet optimale Bedingungen für einen entspannten Urlaub auf Texel.
2.2 - Traumhaft schöne InselStolberg, July 2018
Hotel zum Wohlfühlen, vielseitiges und sehr leckeres Frühstück etwas außerhalb von De Koog.
8.8 - gastvrij, huiselijk en sfeervolElst, November 2016
Fijne ontvangst, mooi ingerichte schone kamer en badkamer. We hadden geboekt voor kamer met douche en toilet maar kregen een kamer met bad voor dezelfde prijs. Het ontbijt was goed en zeer uitgebreid. Diner was uitstekend!. Door het vriendelijke personeel keurig opgediend volgens de etikette maar ook met een gezellige charme. En de prijs was daarvoor zeker niet te hoog. Sfeervolle inrichting van de hele benedenverdieping.
9.4 - Gerne wiederBedburg-Hau, August 2016
Alles war so, wie man sich das vorgestellt hat.
9.0 - Schönes Hotel,gerne wiederSalzbergen, July 2016
Alles sauber waren sehe zufrieden.Frühstück in Ordnung.
By way of introduction
If you want peacefulness and quiet scenery, relaxation and companionship in an elegant surrounding, book a hotel room or apartment at Hotel De Pelikaan Texel. As it’s situated on the edge of fresh pine woods and De Duinen van Texel national park, you can enjoy everything that makes Texel such a peerless island for a holiday: the wide stretches of beach along the North Sea, the spacious dunes and the famous seaside resort of De Koog.