Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Hotel in De Koog with ultimate Texel feeling
Location: Hotel De Pelikaan Texel is situated on the edge of the beautiful Dennenbos, part of the National Park Dunes of Texel. Hotel room Deluxe is located on the upper floor. If you are looking for…Read more
Reference number: 0656
Hotel De Pelikaan Texel is situated on the edge of the beautiful Dennenbos, part of the National Park Dunes of Texel. Hotel room Deluxe is located on the upper floor. If you are looking for peace, nature and relaxation on the coast, then you are at the right address here. From Hotel De Pelikaan you can easily travel in Texel nature. Through the green area right next to the hotel there are many beautiful cycling and hiking trails, good for hours of fun. The forest borders the dunes and behind the dunes the fantastic North Sea beach awaits you. On the way to the wide beach at Paal 17 you will pass the seal shelter and nature museum Ecomare. The nearest village is the popular seaside resort De Koog. The combination of the excellent facilities, the cozy shopping center, the many restaurants and the location directly on the wide sandy beach make De Koog popular.
The hotel room has 2 single beds and a seat with flat screen TV. A mini fridge and coffee and tea facilities are provided. The bathroom has a shower, bath, sink and toilet.
Hotel room Deluxe has a French balcony. One deluxe room does not have a (French) balcony.
Free WIFI. Use of sauna and solarium. A safe is available. Daily morning newspaper of your choice. There is parking.
As a guest of De Pelikaan Texel you can use a sauna and solarium. There is a bicycle rental service. The men's room has a fireplace. A changing 3-course dinner is served in the restaurant.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||35 m2|
|Location||>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||single beds
Half board available
toilet in bathroom
TV on all rooms
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 9.0
- Hospitality 9.0
- Interior 9.0
- Maintenance 9.0
- Price / Quality 8.0
9.4 - Komen zeker nog een keer terugBreukelen, July 2019
Hotel was mooi, perfecte ligging en de kamer zag er goed uit. Ontbijt was goed, lekker en uitgebreid, voor iedereen was er wel wat. Bedden sliepen ook heel lekker, en de douche+bad was heerlijk.
9.2 - Ja voor herhaling vatbaar .Willebroek, July 2019
Reeds twee maal verbleven in het hotel , en ondanks de drukte toch een rustige en aangename sfeer aanwezig . Vriendelijke bediening .
8.4 - Zeker voor herhaling vatbaarHeteren, September 2018
De pelikaan is een zeer goed hotel
8.8 - Het is zeker voor herhaling vatbaar.Beverwijk, August 2018
Het personeel was heel vriendelijk en aardig
7.6 - Niks mis meeHaarlem, June 2018
De locatie was goed met de bus te bereiken, het hotel zag er netjes uit, de kamer was goed en het ontbijt heerlijk, de fietsverhuur was ook goed geregeld, we konden zelfs de laatste dag nog naar een elektrische fiets wisselen! Om toch een minpunt te noemen, is dat in ons geval de ontvangst bij de receptie geweest, de desbetreffende receptioniste kwam alles behalve klantvriendelijk over.
9.6 - Voor herhaling vatbaar!Amstelveen, March 2018
By way of introduction
If you want peacefulness and quiet scenery, relaxation and companionship in an elegant surrounding, book a hotel room or apartment at Hotel De Pelikaan Texel. As it’s situated on the edge of fresh pine woods and De Duinen van Texel national park, you can enjoy everything that makes Texel such a peerless island for a holiday: the wide stretches of beach along the North Sea, the spacious dunes and the famous seaside resort of De Koog.