Today from : to :
Call me back
Leave your number and we'll call you back
Send us an email
WhatsApp us: ++31 683357827
Mo - Sa 09.00 am - 17.00 pm
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Spacious, fully furnished apartment near the centre of De Koog
Apartment for two people. Fully fitted apartments, with separate living- bath and bed rooms with made beds and towels in the bathroom. The apartment is situated on the ground floor or on the first floor…Read more
Apartment for two people. Fully fitted apartments, with separate living- bath and bed rooms with made beds and towels in the bathroom. The apartment is situated on the ground floor or on the first floor and has a terrace or balcony with furniture and a beautiful view on the hotel garden. Open plan kitchen with gas heater, water kettle, microwave, coffee machine, color television and digital television. Wireless internet available, de Zwaluw has its own system which can be used, but is not for free. The apartments are separate from the hotel and they all have a private entrance and private car park.
The Zwaluw offers the opportunity to use the extensive Texel breakfast buffet for a small fee.
In our restaurant a three course meal is served ( mainly fresh and Texel products ).Breakfast and diner can be booked in the hotel. The lounge has an extensive choice of drinks, wines and beers. You can also have a nice cup of coffee here.
There is one apartment which has no terrace or balcony. If you book this apartment, de Zwaluw offers you one free breakfast buffet.
Our apartments are situated on the edge of beach resort de Koog. Within several minutes you are at the beach, dunes, forest or one of the villages on our island.
Arrival and departure is possible at any day of the week.
Our apartments can not be booked by people under 23 years old.
The accommodations are non smoking
Apartments the Zwaluw is an accommodation where hospitality and service are very important.
You can enjoy a peaceful and quiet stay with a lot of service.
The Zealu is the perfect address for you stay on Texel.
|Surface area||47 m2|
|Outside area||10 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Appartment|
|Location||Not on a park
In / near village <1km
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||Bedroom ground floor
toilet in bathroom
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom|
|Shared facilities||car park
Book a winter visit to Texel now for a 15% discount on your overnight accommodation.
VVV Texel is joining forces with Texelana to offer you a free pair of woollen slippers* too, + 10% discount on: sheepskins, slippers, gloves, mittens and winter and spring/autumn duvets.
This offer is valid for visits between 1 November 2018 and 31 January 2019. Please, read the terms and conditions before booking!
Terms and conditions:
- This offer applies to bookings made between 25 October 2018 and 31 January 2019.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 1 November 2018 up to and including 31 January 2019.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The lessors participating in this offer are able to exclude certain periods from the offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 15% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a voucher for a free pair of slippers (1 pair only) + 10% discount at Texelana. You can exchange this at the Texelana shop in Den Burg, Oudeschild or De Koog.
- The following slippers are not included in this offer: boot slipper models, outdoor models, Haflinger models, Glerups models, felt models, coloured models and discounted items.
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport
- You can collect your voucher and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: 15% Winter offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
We are available from Mon to Sat from 9:00 to 17:00
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
This accommodation has (as of yet) not received any reviews from guests.
When staying with us at De Zwaluw, please don’t hesitate to sample our generous Texel breakfast buffet or to visit our Brasserie, housed in the same building.