Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Holiday home in quiet holiday park on the edge of Dennenbos
Location: Wadden Island Texel has various forest areas, especially along the inner dune edge on the west side of the island. The largest forest area is called De Dennen. At the edge of this green area…Read more
Reference number: 7279
Wadden Island Texel has various forest areas, especially along the inner dune edge on the west side of the island. The largest forest area is called De Dennen. At the edge of this green area you will find bungalow park Eldorado. Your detached bungalow is quietly situated in the park and is a great base for walks and bike rides. From your bungalow you can walk straight into the forest and cycle within 10 minutes to the fantastic North Sea beach. The bustling resort of De Koog is 2 kilometers from the park. In the cozy village center you will find many nice shops and good restaurants, terraces and cafes.
The living room has a sitting area with fireplace, flat screen TV, DVD player, radio and CD player. There is also a dining area. The kitchen is equipped with a 4-burner gas cooker, microwave and fridge freezer. There is a bedroom with 2 single beds and TV. The bathroom has a bath with shower, sink, towel radiator and toilet.
This bungalow has a terrace with garden furniture.
Free WIFI. You have your own parking space.
Bungalowpark Eldorado has a reception with bread service. There is a laundry. There is a playground for children.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||55 m2|
|Outside area||160 m2|
|Shared facilities||EV Charging station
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
fire place/wood stove
|Sanitary||shower in the bath
bathroom first floor
toilet in bathroom
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom|
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
This accommodation has (as of yet) not received any reviews from guests.
By way of introduction
Just get out there! There is simply so much to do in our neighbourhood: a dip at Calluna leisure pool or a ride through the woods on the horses or ponies from Manege Elzenhof, or watching the seals being fed at Ecomare.
ZoTexels hosts rent out private accommodations with the emphasis on the authentic atmosphere and true Texel hospitality. Enjoy an unforgettable island experience in a ZoTexels accommodation!