Today from 09:00 to 17:00
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Detached holiday home in a holiday park at 1200 meters from the beach
Location: New comfortable and energy-neutral furnished detached holiday home in the quietly situated park 't Hoogelandt. From the house you have direct access to various cycling and hiking trails. The…Read more
Reference number: 4352
New comfortable and energy-neutral furnished detached holiday home in the quietly situated park 't Hoogelandt. From the house you have direct access to various cycling and hiking trails. The seal sanctuary Ecomare is within cycling distance and the beach and the North Sea are 1.5 km away. The Shipwreck and Jutter Museum Flora is nearby. Various shops, restaurants and supermarkets can be found 4 km away in Den Burg.
In the living area there is a sitting area with a wood burning stove and a separate TV corner with a smart TV and cable connection. The kitchen is fully equipped with a filter coffee maker, Nespresso machine, combi microwave, dishwasher and an induction hob. There are three bedrooms, one bedroom on the ground floor and two on the first floor. All bedrooms have two single Boxspring beds with single (synthetic) duvets. Adjacent to the downstairs bedroom you will find a bathroom with shower and sink. There is also a separate toilet here. On the first floor there is a second bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink. There is a sauna opposite the bathroom. Storage room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
This holiday home has a spacious enclosed garden with outdoor shower and a covered terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Free WIFI. A washing machine and dryer are available. You have your own parking space with charging station for electric cars. Firewood is present and included in the price.
At bungalow park 't Hoogelandt there is a launderette, bicycle and wagon hire. There is also a sandwich service.
Young people are only welcome if the parents are present for the entire period. The house is non-smoking.
Discounts cannot be combined.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||150 m2|
|Outside area||620 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house|
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
fire place/wood stove
EV Charging station
lockable bike shed
bathroom first floor
toilet in bathroom
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
This accommodation has (as of yet) not received any reviews from guests.
By way of introduction
The Dunes of Texel National Park extends from the southern point of the island - at the De Hors nature reserve - to the northern point of the island - near the lighthouse. It's a wonderful area to walk or bike through. Your holiday home is just a stone's throw away from this beautiful, unspoilt area.