Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Detached, comfortably furnished bungalow on the edge of the pine forest
Location:This detached bungalow is quietly situated on the bungalow park De Parel in the Dennen. There is a good connection to cycling and hiking trails. Within 10 minutes cycling through the forest and…Read more
Reference number: 5538
This detached bungalow is quietly situated on the bungalow park De Parel in the Dennen. There is a good connection to cycling and hiking trails. Within 10 minutes cycling through the forest and dune area you reach the vast North Sea beach. Ecomare is located at 2 kilometers. The Shipwreck and Beachcombers Museum Flora is nearby. Several shops, restaurants and supermarkets can be found at 4 kilometers in Den Burg.
The living room has a sitting area with TV. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker and dining area. There are three bedrooms, one with 1 single bed. The other two bedrooms both have 2 single beds. The bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet.
This bungalow has a garden with a terrace on the south. There is garden furniture.
A washing machine is present. The bungalow has parking for up to 2 cars.
Young people are only welcome if the parents are present during the entire period.
Discounts can not be combined.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||70 m2|
|Outside area||600 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house|
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
fire place/wood stove
bathroom first floor
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 9.0
- Hospitality 8.0
- Interior 8.0
- Maintenance 8.0
- Price / Quality 9.0
8.2 - Wie nach Hause kommen!Hannau, May 2019
Die Lage der Unterkunft war sehr gut! Der Bungalow einschließlich dem Grundstück war bestens! Auch die Einrichtung war zu unserer vollsten Zufriedenheit einschließlich der Sauberkeit!
8.8 - Volgend jaar opnieuw, met 2 kleinkinderenLeiden, October 2018
Prima huis, alles netjes, prima keuken, alles ruim aanwezig en prima bedden. Grote tuin.
8.2 - Haus und Lage waren gut. Würde ich wieder buchenBielefeld, September 2016
Alles sauber, gute Ausstattung, Lage in Inselmitte lässt alles sehr gut erreichen
8.0 - Helemaal goed.Lelystad, May 2016
Wanneer je krijgt wat je koopt kun je tevreden zijn. En wij zijn dat.
By way of introduction
The Dunes of Texel National Park extends from the southern point of the island - at the De Hors nature reserve - to the northern point of the island - near the lighthouse. It's a wonderful area to walk or bike through. Your holiday home is just a stone's throw away from this beautiful, unspoilt area.