Today from : to :
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Detached quietly situated bungalow near forest and beach.
Location: This detached bungalow is quietly situated on bungalow park De Parel, on the edge of the Pine Forest. There are many cycling and walking opportunities in the area. Fonteinsnol viewing tower is…Read more
Reference number: 2206
If you book this accommodation you have the right to cancel until Tuesday 31 March 2020 free of charge and without giving any reason. In the event of cancellation, we will only charge you the reservation costs of your booking. This applies to bookings made between 12 March and 31 March 2020 on the VVV Texel site. This offer only applies to participating accommodations. Cancellation must be communicated to VVV Texel before arrival. This only applies to new bookings, not to rebookings or changed bookings.
This detached bungalow is quietly situated on bungalow park De Parel, on the edge of the Pine Forest. There are many cycling and walking opportunities in the area. Fonteinsnol viewing tower is nearby. Within 10 minutes cycling you reach the vast beach. Restaurants can be found at 1 km. Shops and supermarkets can be found 3.5 kilometers in the center of Den Burg. Every Monday morning there is a market.
The living room has a dining area and sitting area with fireplace and TV. The kitchen is equipped with microwave, oven, dishwasher and coffee machine. The utility room is equipped with fridge / freezer. There are three bedrooms, one with a double bed with two mattresses. There is a bedroom with 2 single beds. In the third bedroom there is 1 bunk bed. The bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet.
This simple bungalow has a garden with south-facing terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Wifi. A washing machine is present. You have a maximum of 2 parking spaces.
Young people are welcome if the parents are present for the entire period.
Discounts can not be combined.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||70 m2|
|Outside area||500 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Free cancellation up to 31/3/20*
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
fire place/wood stove
bathroom first floor
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
We are available from Mon to Sat from 9:00 to 17:00
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 8.0
- Hospitality 8.0
- Interior 7.0
- Maintenance 8.0
- Price / Quality 8.0
7.6 - Immer wiederBochum, April 2019
Es war alles super! DasWetter spielte auch mit!
7.2 - Het was Heerlijk.Wageningen, August 2018
Alles was netjes. Goede locatie.
7.0 - Gehuurd huisGroningen, May 2018
Het huis was goed, achteraf gezien onze leeftijd was een stapelbed, niet erg praktisch. Voor een huis met 6 personen zou een tweede toilet, zonder douche fijn zijn
8.0 - voor herhaling vatbaarBad Bentheim, February 2018
alles was schoon ,locatie was prachtig
7.6 - Heerlijke plekDiever, June 2017
Een fijn huisje van alle gemakken voorzien meteen persoonlijke touch. Veel privacy en ruinte om buiten te zitten. Vooral de serre, wij noemden dit ons bushokje, is een fijne plek.
9.0 - es hat uns an nichts gefehltWitten, April 2017
Die Unterkunft war gemütlich. Die Lage war gut. Es hat uns sehr gut gefallen.
8.2 - Prima locatie tegen de rand van het bosDeventer, July 2016
We zaten in een bungalowtje aan het eind van een straatje. Dit was perfect. Bossen en strand op loopafstand.
By way of introduction
The Dunes of Texel National Park extends from the southern point of the island - at the De Hors nature reserve - to the northern point of the island - near the lighthouse. It's a wonderful area to walk or bike through. Your holiday home is just a stone's throw away from this beautiful, unspoilt area.