Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Neat bungalow on one of the quietest spots in the park on the edge of the forest area.
Location: This detached bungalow is quietly situated on bungalow park De Parel, on the edge of the Dennen. There are many cycling and walking opportunities in the area. You can reach the beach in 10 minutes…Read more
Reference number: 2207
This detached bungalow is quietly situated on bungalow park De Parel, on the edge of the Dennen. There are many cycling and walking opportunities in the area. You can reach the beach in 10 minutes by bike. 1.5 km away you will find the Shipwreck and Beachcombing Museum Flora. Several shops, restaurants and supermarkets can be found at 3.5 kilometers in the center of Den Burg. Every Monday morning there is a market.
The living room has a dining area and sitting area with fireplace, TV, DVD player and radio / CD player. The open plan kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and Senseo. There are three bedrooms, two with 2 single beds each. In the third bedroom there is 1 bunk bed. The bathroom has a shower, design radiator, sink and toilet.
This bungalow has a garden with a terrace on the south. Garden furniture is available.
Wifi. A washing machine is present. This bungalow has underfloor heating in the living room and kitchen. You have a maximum of 2 parking spaces.
Young people are welcome if the parents are present for the entire period.
Discounts can not be combined.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||70 m2|
|Outside area||400 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house|
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
fire place/wood stove
bathroom first floor
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 9.0
- Hospitality 8.0
- Interior 8.0
- Maintenance 8.0
- Price / Quality 9.0
8.2 - Erg leuk, knus huisUtrecht, February 2020
Schoon, van alle gemakken voorzien, fijne bedden, veel privacy
8.6 - Wunderbar ruhig und gemütlichOberhausen, October 2019
Einfache, aber zweckmäßige Einrichtung, toller Kamin, im Park perfekt gelegen, da das Grundstück ganz hinten versteckt und ruhig liegt. Uns hat besonders die ursprüngliche, "alte" Einrichtung gefallen, da sie dem Haus Charakter verleiht und den Vintage- Charme nicht verloren hat.
8.4 - altijd weer gezellig bij terug komstBergambacht, September 2018
het weer was weer uitstekend en de locatie fantastisch.
8.8 - Gerne wieder!Düsseldorf, July 2018
Das Meer und der schöne Wald waren schnell erreichbar. Die Vermietung war unkompliziert und ein Hund war willkommen. Im Haus war alles vorhanden. Der Park ist sehr ruhig, aber ohne Spielplatz. Der Garten ist groß und mit hohen Hecken umrandet. Es war ein schöner Aufenthalt auf Texel!
By way of introduction
The Dunes of Texel National Park extends from the southern point of the island - at the De Hors nature reserve - to the northern point of the island - near the lighthouse. It's a wonderful area to walk or bike through. Your holiday home is just a stone's throw away from this beautiful, unspoilt area.