Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Comfortable holiday home in quiet location in Dennenbos
Location:This detached, comfortable holiday home is quietly located on Bungalowpark Gortersmient, on the edge of the forest. There is a cycle path opposite the park. Within 10 minutes cycling through the…Read more
Reference number: 3841
This detached, comfortable holiday home is quietly located on Bungalowpark Gortersmient, on the edge of the forest. There is a cycle path opposite the park. Within 10 minutes cycling through the forest and dune area you reach the vast North Sea beach. At 2.5 km you will find the Shipwreck and Beachcombing Museum Flora. Various shops, restaurants, supermarkets and a cinema are located at 4 kilometers in the center of Den Burg.
The open plan kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, Senseo and dining area. The living room has a sitting area with fireplace, TV, DVD player and radio / CD player. There is a bedroom with 1 single bed and 1 trundle. The bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet. The storage room is equipped with a washing machine.
On the upper floor there are two bedrooms, one with a double bed with two mattresses . In the other bedroom there are 2 single beds.
This holiday home has a garden with terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Wifi. Digital television. An outdoor fireplace is present. There is a central parking lot.
You can rent bicycles at the reception of Bungalowpark Gortersmient.
Young people are only welcome if the parents are present during the entire period.
Discounts can not be combined.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||90 m2|
|Outside area||200 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house|
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
fire place/wood stove
lockable bike shed
bathroom first floor
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
|Shared facilities||Car park|
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 8.0
- Hospitality 8.0
- Interior 7.0
- Maintenance 8.0
- Price / Quality 8.0
6.6 - Prijs/kwaliteit verhouding niet goed.Maarssen, July 2019
Schoon huisje. slechte bedden.
8.2 - Het voelde net als thuiskomenSchoondijke, April 2017
Mooi huisje waar je veel privacy had, maar ook lekker op t terras over t park kon kijken. Het was er zeker schoon en we hadden niets tekort
8.4 - Het wordt nu al de DERDE keer dat wij hier komen! Dat zegt alles hoe fijn het hier is!Almere, September 2016
Locatie geweldig; aan de rand van hét bos van Texel en 3 km. lopen naar de zee. Ideaal voor goed opgevoede honden. Midden tussen Den Burg en De Koog in. Mooier kan het echt niet.
7.4 - Voor herhaling vatbaarHerkenbosch, May 2016
De locatie was mooi, schoon en netjes. Prima huisje.
By way of introduction
The Dunes of Texel National Park extends from the southern point of the island - at the De Hors nature reserve - to the northern point of the island - near the lighthouse. It's a wonderful area to walk or bike through. Your holiday home is just a stone's throw away from this beautiful, unspoilt area.