Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Detached luxury holiday home with lovely garden near De Koog
Location: This detached holiday home is quietly located on the Bungalowpark 't Hoogelandt, on the edge of the forest. You have a good connection to cycling and hiking trails. Ecomare is 1.5 kilometers…Read more
Reference number: 3811
This detached holiday home is quietly located on the Bungalowpark 't Hoogelandt, on the edge of the forest. You have a good connection to cycling and hiking trails. Ecomare is 1.5 kilometers away. With 5 minutes cycling you reach the North Sea beach. The Shipwreck and Beachcombers Museum Flora is nearby. Supermarkets and restaurants in the seaside resort De Koog can be found 3.5 km away. Shops can be found 4 kilometers away in the center of Den Burg.
The living room has a dining area and sitting area with wood stove, flat screen TV, DVD player and stereo. The open kitchen is equipped with a fridge with freezer, gas stove, coffee machine, oven and dishwasher. There is a bedroom with 1 single bed. The bathroom has a bath / shower and sink. The toilet is separate.
On the upper floor are two bedrooms both with 2 single. There is a second separate toilet.
This holiday home has a garden with terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Free WIFI. You have your own parking space.
At Bungalowpark 't Hoogelandt there is a laundrette, bicycle and wagon rental. There is also a bread service.
Young people are only welcome if the parents are present during the entire period.
Discounts can not be combined.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||110 m2|
|Outside area||300 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house|
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
fire place/wood stove
shower in the bath
bathroom first floor
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
DiscountSenior discount I
- at least 1 person older than 60Length of stay: week
- from 2019-08-23 to 2020-07-04 : € 25,00
- from 2020-08-21 to 2021-01-04 : € 25,00
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 8.0
- Hospitality 8.0
- Interior 8.0
- Maintenance 9.0
- Price / Quality 8.0
9.0 - Hat uns Gut gefallen immer wieder !Fröndenberg/Ruhr, May 2019
War alles OK
7.4 - Prima plekBarneveld, August 2018
Goeie locatie met veel privacy. Dichtbij duinen en strand. Goeie uitgangspositie voor een fietstocht
7.2 - In afwachting van onze volgende trip naar TexelMortsel, June 2018
Ruim huis met alles er op en eraan. Wat je ziet op de foto's en leest in het beschrijf krijg je ook. Perkaren voor het huis is wel zeer krap. Maar eens je staat kan je alles met de fiets bereiken. Keuken was goed uitgerust.
8.0 - Fühle mich wohl,und nächstes Jahr kommen wir wiederMuelheim- Kaerlich, September 2017
Das Haus war in Ordnung und sauber.
9.4 - immer wieder gerneCoesfeld, June 2017
sehr schönes Haus sauber perfekt und liebevoll ausgestattet. Wir werden es wieder buchen .
8.4 - Meine zweite HeimatBochum, April 2017
Das Haus liegt einfach super und ruhig. Es ist alles vorhanden was man benötigt.
Texel is a vibrant island. There are many activities throughout the year. Unique sports events, culinary activities to the best music festivals. Of course a visit to famous scenic spots such as the Slufter nature reserve, the Lighthouse and Ecomare are more than worthwhile.
But we will be happy to give you 5 'secret tips':
Tip 1 Viewpoint 'De Fonteinsnol'
Tip 2 A boattrip along the Waddensea (tidal flats)
Tip 3 'Sommeltjespad' at the Pelikaanweg
Tip 4 Mudflat hiking across the bottom of the sea
Tip 5 The beach at the lighthouse