Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Colourful detached holiday home on the edge of Dennenbos
Location:This detached bungalow is quietly located on Bungalowpark 't Hoogelandt, on the edge of the Pine Forest. You have a good connection to cycling and hiking trails. The North Sea beach can be reached…Read more
Reference number: 5521
This detached bungalow is quietly located on Bungalowpark 't Hoogelandt, on the edge of the Pine Forest. You have a good connection to cycling and hiking trails. The North Sea beach can be reached within 5 minutes by bike. Ecomare is 1 km away. The Shipwreck and Beachcombers Museum Flora is nearby. Several shops, restaurants and supermarkets can be found at 4 kilometers in Den Burg.
The living room has a dining area and sitting area with TV, DVD player and radio / CD player. The open kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator with freezer gas stove, coffee machine and combi microwave. There are three bedrooms, two of which each have 2 single box spring beds. In the third bedroom there is 1 bunk bed. The bathroom has a shower and sink. The toilet is separate.
This bungalow has a large garden with a sheltered terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Wifi. A washing machine is present. There is a garden shed. You have your own parking space.
At Bungalowpark 't Hoogelandt there is a laundrette, bicycle and wagon rental. There is also a bread service.
Young people are only welcome if the parents are present during the entire period.
Discounts can not be combined.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||70 m2|
|Outside area||600 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house|
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
lockable bike shed
bathroom first floor
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
DiscountSenior discount I
- at least 1 person older than 60Length of stay: week
- from 2019-08-23 to 2020-07-04 : € 25,00
- from 2020-08-21 to 2021-01-04 : € 25,00
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 7.0
- Hospitality 8.0
- Interior 6.0
- Maintenance 7.0
- Price / Quality 7.0
8.4 - Wanneer gaan we weer?Alkmaar, May 2017
Alles klopte: leuk huisje, rust, veel grond buiten, rust.
4.8 - nächstes Mal was anderesSt. Gallenkappel, May 2016
Geschirr war dreckig, Terasse Fliesen kaputt, Lage nicht besonders günstig-ohne Auto schlecht.
7.8 - Voor herhaling vatbaarZeewolde, April 2016
Heerlijk ruime tuin en goede bedden
By way of introduction
The Dunes of Texel National Park extends from the southern point of the island - at the De Hors nature reserve - to the northern point of the island - near the lighthouse. It's a wonderful area to walk or bike through. Your holiday home is just a stone's throw away from this beautiful, unspoilt area.