Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Fully furnished family home on the edge of De Koog, within walking distance of the beach, dunes and the centre of De Koog.
Location: This detached holiday home is quietly situated on the edge of the seaside resort De Koog. Supermarkets, restaurants, shops and bike rental are within walking distance. The forest is nearby. Within…Read more
Reference number: 4340
This detached holiday home is quietly situated on the edge of the seaside resort De Koog. Supermarkets, restaurants, shops and bike rental are within walking distance. The forest is nearby. Within 5 minutes cycling you reach the North Sea beach. In the area you can walk in De Muy nature reserve. The seal sanctuary Ecomare is located at 4 kilometers.
The living room has a dining area and sitting area with fireplace, TV and stereo. The open plan kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, gas stove, coffee machine, microwave and dishwasher. There is a bedroom with 2 single beds. The bathroom has a whirlpool, shower, sink and toilet.
On the upper floor are three bedrooms, two with two single beds. In the other bedroom there is 1 cot. There is also a toilet.
This holiday home has a spacious garden with terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Wifi. A washing machine and dryer are available. There is a whirlpool in the bathroom. You have your own parking space.
Young people are only welcome if the parents are present during the entire period.
Discounts can not be combined.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||120 m2|
|Outside area||400 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house|
|Location||On a park
In / near village <1km
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
fire place/wood stove
lockable bike shed
bathroom first floor
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
DiscountSenior discount I
- at least 1 person older than 60Length of stay: week
- from 2020-10-23 to 2020-12-19 : € 25,00
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 9.0
- Hospitality 9.0
- Interior 9.0
- Maintenance 9.0
- Price / Quality 9.0
6.6 - Huren dit huisje niet weerAssen, December 2019
Iets te veel dingen waar we tegenaan liepen
9.4 - Jederzeit wiederDortmund, October 2019
9.6 - Es war alles TOP, wir fühlen uns jedes Mal sehr wohl. Gerne wieder.Aachen, April 2019
Das Haus war gut ausgestattet und sehr gemütlich.
8.2 - prima huis voor week vakantieGorinchem, February 2019
Dicht bij de Koog , bij de winkels, strand en de natuur
8.8 - Sehr schöne Unterkunft. Deutlich gemütlicher, als die Bilder erwarten lassen.Ense, July 2018
Wir haben uns ausgesprochen wohl gefühlt.
10.0 - Alter Texel FanGeorgsmarienhütte, July 2018
Es war alles sehr gut
9.8 - Super zufriedenKundert, June 2018
Es war alles sauber und die Einrichtung hat uns sehr gut gefallen
9.0 - Zeker voor herhaling vatbaarBeek, May 2018
Het was een mooi huisje . goed verzorgt en alles aanwezig.
8.0 - Een gezellig huis wat inrichting betreft . Gedeeltelijk karen 80 en keuken en slaapkamers gerenoveerd goedeOudewater, August 2017
Goede lokatie om het eiland te verkennen Schoon huis , keukenassesoires ruim voldoende
8.6 - Voor herhaling vatbaarPapendrecht, July 2016
Het vakantiehuisje staat een beetje achteraf op het park waardoor het lekker rustig is.
10.0 - Voor herhaling vatbaar was erg leukIJsselstein, June 2016
Alles was goed
By way of introduction
You will find that everything you need is within hand's reach of all of the holiday homes in De Koog. For example, it's just a short stroll into the village, with its many small restaurants and shops, and the beach, with its welcoming beach pavilion, is just one dune line from De Koog.