Today from 09:00 to 17:00
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Spacious family home in De Koog, within walking distance of the village centre, beach and dunes.
Location:This detached holiday home is quietly situated on the edge of the seaside resort De Koog. Several restaurants, supermarkets, shops and bike rental are within walking distance. The vast North Sea…Read more
Reference number: 4342
This detached holiday home is quietly situated on the edge of the seaside resort De Koog. Several restaurants, supermarkets, shops and bike rental are within walking distance. The vast North Sea beach can be reached in 5 minutes by bike. You can walk in nature reserves De Muy and De Slufter. A tropical swimming paradise is located in the area. The seal sanctuary Ecomare is situated at 4 kilometers away.
The living room has a dining area and sitting area with fireplace, TV, DVD player and stereo. The open kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, oven and dishwasher. drawers, ceramic cooker, coffee machine a washer and dryer. There is a bedroom with 1 double bed (140 x 190). The bathroom has a bath, separate shower and toilet.
On the upper floor are three bedrooms, one with 1 double bed. There is a bedroom with 2 single beds. In the third bedroom there is 1 single bed. There is a second toilet.
This holiday home has a large garden with a south-facing terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Wifi. You have your own parking space.
Young people are only welcome if the parents are present during the entire period.
Discounts can not be combined.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||120 m2|
|Outside area||400 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house|
|Location||On a park
In / near village <1km
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
fire place/wood stove
lockable bike shed
bathroom first floor
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
DiscountSenior discount I
- at least 1 person older than 60Length of stay: week
- from 2020-10-30 to 2020-12-21 : € 25,00
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 9.0
- Hospitality 8.0
- Interior 7.0
- Maintenance 8.0
- Price / Quality 8.0
7.4 - Prima plek voor weekend met vrienden's-Gravenhage, October 2019
Gezellig huisje met ruime slaapkamers en grote tuin. Alles was schoon en bedden waren comfortabel. Prima plek om met vrienden re verblijven tijdens een trip in Texel.
8.0 - Für eine Wiederholung gut.Oberhausen, May 2018
Die Lage des Ferienhauses ist sehr gut. Für kleine Kinder geeignet, da das Grundstück umzäunt ist. Alles was man braucht vorhanden.
6.6 - geen herhalingNoordwolde, September 2017
1 badcel met een heeel kleine douche, te krap voor 6 personen. erg vieze matrassen
8.6 - Wir kommen gerne wiederWuppertal, September 2017
Haus sehr ruhig gelegen.
8.0 - wunderbar individuell erholtWinterthur, July 2017
funktionabel, guter Service bei WLAN Problem nach Blitzeinschlag, alles top, nichts zu meckern
7.0 - Als ik weet dat er iets aan de matrassen gedaan is (zie tip) zou ik zeker vaker boeken.Eerbeek, July 2017
Fijn verblijf gehad, rustig gelegen locatie, en een goede service. Was rekje was kapot en is direct vervangen.
7.6 - Pracht lokatie.Nuenen, May 2017
Lokatie was prachtig, het huis was wat ouderwets ingericht. Wel veel last van mieren gehad.
9.4 - Texel 2017Siegburg, April 2017
10.0 - Zeker voor herhaling vatbaar. Was een super vakantieNijkerkerveen, December 2016
De locatie was perfect. Dicht bij het centrum
7.2 - Gezellig huisDelft, April 2016
Mooi gelegen huis netjes en schoon.
By way of introduction
You will find that everything you need is within hand's reach of all of the holiday homes in De Koog. For example, it's just a short stroll into the village, with its many small restaurants and shops, and the beach, with its welcoming beach pavilion, is just one dune line from De Koog.