Today from : to :
Call me back
Leave your number and we'll call you back
Send us an email
WhatsApp us: ++31 683357827
Mo - Sa 09.00 am - 17.00 pm
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Bright, modern villa with lovely terrace and spacious garden, located at the forest near De Koog.
Location:This detached, comfortable holiday home is quietly situated on Bungalowpark 't Hoogelandt, on the edge of the forest area. You have a good connection to cycling and hiking trails. You can reach…Read more
This detached, comfortable holiday home is quietly situated on Bungalowpark 't Hoogelandt, on the edge of the forest area. You have a good connection to cycling and hiking trails. You can reach the beach wthin 5 minutes by bike. Ecomare is 1 km away. Various shops, restaurants, supermarkets and the Texel Oudheidkamer can be found 4 kilometers away in the center of Den Burg.
The living room has a dining area and sitting area with fireplace, TV, DVD player and stereo. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave and dishwasher. There is a bedroom with 2 single beds. The bathroom has a walk-in shower and sink. The toilet is separate.
On the upper floor there are two bedrooms with 2 single beds each. There is also a separate toilet.
This holiday home has a large garden with terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Free WIFI. Dish antenna. A washing machine and dryer are available. The staircase is equipped with stair gate. You have your own parking space.
At Bungalowpark 't Hoogelandt there is a laundrette, bicycle and wagon rental. There is also a bread service.
Young people are only welcome if the parents are present during the entire period.
Discounts can not be combined.
These holiday-homes are from private owners; therefore the furnishing may differ per apartment.
|Surface area||115 m2|
|Outside area||500 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house|
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
Fire place/wood stove
Bathroom first floor
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book a winter visit to Texel now for a 15% discount on your overnight accommodation.
VVV Texel is joining forces with Texelana to offer you a free pair of woollen slippers* too, + 10% discount on: sheepskins, slippers, gloves, mittens and winter and spring/autumn duvets.
This offer is valid for visits between 1 November 2018 and 31 January 2019. Please, read the terms and conditions before booking!
Terms and conditions:
- This offer applies to bookings made between 25 October 2018 and 31 January 2019.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 1 November 2018 up to and including 31 January 2019.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The lessors participating in this offer are able to exclude certain periods from the offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 15% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a voucher for a free pair of slippers (1 pair only) + 10% discount at Texelana. You can exchange this at the Texelana shop in Den Burg, Oudeschild or De Koog.
- The following slippers are not included in this offer: boot slipper models, outdoor models, Haflinger models, Glerups models, felt models, coloured models and discounted items.
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport
- You can collect your voucher and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: 15% Winter offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
We are available from Mon to Sat from 9:00 to 17:00
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
This accommodation has (as of yet) not received any reviews from guests.
The Dunes of Texel National Park extends from the southern point of the island - at the De Hors nature reserve - to the northern point of the island - near the lighthouse. It's a wonderful area to walk or bike through. Your holiday home is just a stone's throw away from this beautiful, unspoilt area.