Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Detached cosy holiday home near De Koog
Location: This detached bungalow is quietly situated in the forest area and offers a lot of privacy. There is a good connection to cycling and hiking trails. Within 10 minutes cycling you reach the vast…Read more
Reference number: 4320
This detached bungalow is quietly situated in the forest area and offers a lot of privacy. There is a good connection to cycling and hiking trails. Within 10 minutes cycling you reach the vast beach. The seal shelter Ecomare is located at 2.5 km. The Shipwreck and Beachcombing Museum Flora is located nearby. Various shops, restaurants and supermarkets can be found 4.5 in the seaside resort De Koog.
The living room has a sitting area with TV and stereo. The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There are two bedrooms, one with 2 single beds. In the other bedroom there is 1 triple bunk bed, the lower bed offers sleeping space for two people. The bathroom has a shower and toilet.
This bungalow has a garden with a sheltered terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Wifi. Dish antenna. You have a parking space.
Young people are only welcome if the parents are present during the entire period.
Discounts can not be combined.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||60 m2|
|Outside area||500 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house|
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
bathroom first floor
toilet in bathroom
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 8.0
- Hospitality 7.0
- Interior 7.0
- Maintenance 6.0
- Price / Quality 6.0
4.6 - Texel ist genial, immer wieder!Mönchengladbach, August 2019
7.2 - Texel is TOP!Amersfoort, September 2018
Het huisje was hier en daar (bv. gasstel) niet schoon. In de nacht van dinsdag op woensdag ging in de huiskamer het rookalarm af. We zijn erg geschrokken. De locatie was prima.
7.0 - Fijn huisje, centraal gelegen.Bilthoven, April 2018
Alles wat nodig was, was aanwezig. Lekkere tuin rondom het huis. Wastafel in beide slaapkamers is fijn. Het is handig dat je in de huiskamer in drie verschillende delen kan gaan zitten (tafel, tv-hoek en zithoek).
8.4 - Heerlijke 4 dagenRhenen, November 2017
Heerlijk huisje, ouderwets gezellig. Alles wat je nodig hebt is aanwezig. Huislijk ingericht
7.2 - Mooie plaatsEINDHOVEN, May 2017
By way of introduction
The Dunes of Texel National Park extends from the southern point of the island - at the De Hors nature reserve - to the northern point of the island - near the lighthouse. It's a wonderful area to walk or bike through. Your holiday home is just a stone's throw away from this beautiful, unspoilt area.