Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Quiet holiday home near De Koog with enclosed garden
Location: This semi-detached bungalow is quietly situated on the bungalow park Uterste Coogh and offers a lot of privacy. With the forest nearby you have access to many cycling and hiking trails. The extensive…Read more
Reference number: 3808
This semi-detached bungalow is quietly situated on the bungalow park Uterste Coogh and offers a lot of privacy. With the forest nearby you have access to many cycling and hiking trails. The extensive beach can be reached in 10 minutes by bike. Ecomare is at 2.5 km. The Shipwreck and Beachcombing Museum Flora is located nearby. Various shops, restaurants and supermarkets are located at 4.5 kilometers in the center of the seaside resort De Koog.
The living room has a dining area and sitting area with fireplace, TV and stereo. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, microwave, dishwasher and coffee maker. There are three bedrooms, one with 1 double bed. There is a bedroom with 2 single beds. In the third bedroom there is 1 bunk bed. The bathroom has a shower and sink. The toilet is separate.
This bungalow has a garden with terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Free WIFI. A washing machine and dryer are available. You have your own parking space.
Young people are only welcome if the parents are present during the entire period.
Discounts can not be combined.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||70 m2|
|Outside area||300 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house|
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||linked holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
fire place/wood stove
bathroom first floor
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 9.0
- Hospitality 9.0
- Interior 8.0
- Maintenance 8.0
- Price / Quality 8.0
8.2 - Jaarlijks komen wij weerZuidhorn, September 2019
Uitstekende lokatie met een prachtige tuin tussen twee dorpen in.
7.0 - Nächstes Mal etwas anderst,eventuell ein Haus das näher am Wald liegt.Wiesloch, June 2018
Die Abwicklung mit dem Kobeko war sehr gut.
9.0 - Inzwischen das 3. mal und für eine Wiederholung gut.Mülheim/Ruhr, May 2018
Unterkunft perfekt. Alles sauber. Jederzeit wieder.
7.6 - net huisjeNoord-Scharwoude, April 2018
Alles zat erin en rustig gelegen
9.6 - Zeker voor herhaling vatbaarWehl, October 2017
Huis was ruim van opzet, zag er schoon en opgeruimd uit, ligging was prima, lekker rustig, huis zeer geschikt voor 4 volwassenen en 2 jonge kinderen ( wij hadden ze bij ons van 6 en twee en half en ze hadden voldoende speelruimte in het huis). Mooie tuin eromheen
9.0 - Es war so gut, daß wir es nochmal gebucht haben.Mülheim/Ruhr, September 2016
Sehr saubere Anlage. Sie ist sehr zentral gelegen - mit dem Auto 5 min. bis Den Burg gleiche Zeit bis nach De Koog.
By way of introduction
The Dunes of Texel National Park extends from the southern point of the island - at the De Hors nature reserve - to the northern point of the island - near the lighthouse. It's a wonderful area to walk or bike through. Your holiday home is just a stone's throw away from this beautiful, unspoilt area.