Today from : to :
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Fully furnished holiday home in a quiet location, directly at the forest near De Koog.
Location:This semi-detached bungalow is quietly located on the bungalow park Verste Coogh, on the edge of the forest. There are many cycling and hiking trails nearby. The North Sea beach is 10 minutes…Read more
Reference number: 0513
This semi-detached bungalow is quietly located on the bungalow park Verste Coogh, on the edge of the forest. There are many cycling and hiking trails nearby. The North Sea beach is 10 minutes by bike. The seal shelter Ecomare is located at 2.5 km . Several restaurants are in the area. Shops and supermarkets can be found at 3.5 kilometers in the center of Den Burg.
The living room has a dining area and sitting area with flat screen TV and DVD player. The open plan kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and Senseo. There are three bedrooms, one with two single beds. The other two bedrooms each have 1 single bed. The bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet.
This bungalow has a garden with terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Wifi. A washing machine is present. There is a garden shed. There are 2 parking spaces.
Young people are welcome if the parents are present for the entire period.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||70 m2|
|Outside area||300 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house|
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||linked holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
bathroom first floor
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 8.0
- Hospitality 9.0
- Interior 9.0
- Maintenance 9.0
- Price / Quality 9.0
9.0 - Super leuk huis.Leek, February 2020
Alles wat je nodig bent, tijdens je vakantie is aanwezig. Inclusief EHBO doos.
8.2 - Gerne wiederBonn, October 2019
Das Haus was liebevoll und sinnvoll eingerichtet und gut ausgestattet. Es war sauber, schnelles Internet (war wichtig, da ich auf Texel gearbeitet habe).
9.4 - Gerne wieder!!Borken- Gemen, June 2018
Sehr schöne Orte zum Verweilen. Unterkunft war super sauber und alles vorhanden Alles zum Wohlfühlen die Insel und Unterkunft
8.6 - zeer fijne vakantiewoningAmsterdam, April 2018
goede rustige locatie, vlak bij het bos, goede uitlaat voor onze hond gerenoveerde woning zeer prettig om er te verblijven
8.6 - Heerlijk rustig op loop afstand van strandSt. Willebrord, September 2017
Mooi schoon huisje van alle gemakken voorzien, nette badkamer. De tuin is heerlijk prive ideaal om buiten te zitten met je hond(en). Je loopt zo van het park het bos in en in een half uurtje ben je op het strand.
By way of introduction
The Dunes of Texel National Park extends from the southern point of the island - at the De Hors nature reserve - to the northern point of the island - near the lighthouse. It's a wonderful area to walk or bike through. Your holiday home is just a stone's throw away from this beautiful, unspoilt area.