Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Quietly located holiday house with lots of space around the house, located at the forest near De Koog.
Location: This semi-detached bungalow is quietly located on the bungalow park Verste Coogh, on the edge of the forest. There are many cycling and hiking trails nearby. Fonteinsnol viewing tower is located…Read more
Reference number: 0521
This semi-detached bungalow is quietly located on the bungalow park Verste Coogh, on the edge of the forest. There are many cycling and hiking trails nearby. Fonteinsnol viewing tower is located nearby. The North Sea beach is 10 minutes by bike. At 1.5 km you will find the Shipwreck and Beachcombing Museum Flora. Several restaurants and supermarkets are at 4.5 km in the seaside resort De Koog.
The living room has a dining area and sitting area with wood stove and TV. The open plan kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave, dishwasher and coffee maker. There are three bedrooms, one with two single beds. The other two bedrooms each have 1 single bed. The bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet.
This bungalow has a garden with terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Wifi. A washing machine is present. There is a parking space.
Young people are welcome if the parents are present for the entire period.
Discounts can not be combined.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||70 m2|
|Outside area||300 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house|
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||linked holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
fire place/wood stove
bathroom first floor
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 8.0
- Hospitality 7.0
- Interior 7.0
- Maintenance 8.0
- Price / Quality 8.0
7.4 - Het huisje was "retro", grappig wel. Alles was schoon en heel, keuken goed ingericht. Badkamer mag wel wat worden "opgepimt"Nunspeet, August 2018
Heerlijke locatie, rustig met veel ruimte om het huis. Privacy was heel goed. Huisje zoals gezegd wat "retro", beetje ouwbollig maar prima om te vertoeven. Badkamer kan wel wat beter, zo'n douchegordijn dat tegen je lijf plakt is wat uit de tijd.
4.6 - redelijk huisje maar erg gedateerd's-Hertogenbosch, June 2017
badkamer met douchegordijn ,overal water. spoelreservoir gebruikt voor elke spoeling veel water. Slechte bank. Slaan.. Geen verlichting boven tafel. Dus , her en der gedateerd.
8.2 - Heerlijke week om het hoofd lekker leeg te waaien.Brielle, April 2017
We hadden een prachtige bungalow. Leuk ingericht en goede bedden. Het was van alle gemakken voorzien.
8.4 - Prachtig en compleet huis met ruime tuin en veel privacyAlmelo, September 2016
Prettige ontvangst Goed aangegeven. Ruime en mooie tuin en parkeerplaats. Schoon en erg compleet en aangenaam ingericht. Rustige omgeving. Centrale ligging.
8.0 - voor herhaling vatbaarAlmere, June 2016
schoon huisje lekker centraal, bij problemen met internet is er meteen gereageerd en probleem opgelost erg fijn
By way of introduction
The Dunes of Texel National Park extends from the southern point of the island - at the De Hors nature reserve - to the northern point of the island - near the lighthouse. It's a wonderful area to walk or bike through. Your holiday home is just a stone's throw away from this beautiful, unspoilt area.