Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Detached bright and modern holiday home with great views and plenty of space for the house, directly at the forest near De Koog.
Location: This detached holiday home is in a spacious and rural location on the Gerritslanderdijkje on the "Wulpenweid" terrain and offers an unobstructed view over the fields. With the Dennenbos nearby…Read more
Reference number: 5351
This detached holiday home is in a spacious and rural location on the Gerritslanderdijkje on the "Wulpenweid" terrain and offers an unobstructed view over the fields. With the Dennenbos nearby you have many hiking opportunities. Flora Shipwreck and Jutters Museum is 1 km away. The vast North Sea beach is 3 km away. Ecomare is in the area. Various restaurants, shops and supermarkets can be found 4 km away in the seaside town of De Koog.
The living room has a dining area and sitting area with fireplace and Smart TV. The open kitchen is equipped with a fridge / freezer combination, combi microwave, dishwasher and Nespresso and filter coffee machine. There is a separate toilet in the hall.
There are two bedrooms on the upper floor. The "master bedroom" is very spacious, with two doors that each have a French balcony, this bedroom has 2 single box spring beds. You will also find a coffee corner in the bedroom, from which you can wake up in the morning with the beautiful view of the sheep and meadows. The second bedroom also has 2 single box-spring beds. The bathroom has a bath, toilet, shower and sink.
This holiday home has a sunny garden with a south-facing terrace, and also has a roof to sit on. Garden furniture is available.
Wifi. A washing machine and dryer are available. The ground floor has underfloor heating. There is a parasol. There is a playground in the garden for children. The lockable bicycle has power connection. You have your own parking space. De Wulp is rented including linen.
This holiday home is sustainable and energy-neutral due to the use of solar panels, a solar water heater and extra insulation measures. Young people are only welcome if the parents are present for the entire period.
Discounts cannot be combined.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||70 m2|
|Outside area||2500 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house
|Location||Not on a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
from private owner
At / in a farm
|Accommodation facilities||central heating
fire place/wood stove
lockable bike shed
toilet in bathroom
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
This accommodation has (as of yet) not received any reviews from guests.
By way of introduction
The Dunes of Texel National Park extends from the southern point of the island - at the De Hors nature reserve - to the northern point of the island - near the lighthouse. It's a wonderful area to walk or bike through. Your holiday home is just a stone's throw away from this beautiful, unspoilt area.