Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Atmospheric and luxurious Country house suite in a unique location on the island
Location: This luxury suite '' Michel de Ruyter '' is located in Landhuys Noorderhaecks, a former farm in the south of Texel. It is a surprising holiday spot, close to the ferry port and directly behind…Read more
Reference number: 6377
This luxury suite '' Michel de Ruyter '' is located in Landhuys Noorderhaecks, a former farm in the south of Texel. It is a surprising holiday spot, close to the ferry port and directly behind the Prins Hendrik Waddendijk. You will be staying here a short distance from the nature reserves the Mok Bay and the Hors. Den Burg and Den Hoorn and the wide North Sea beaches are a few kilometers from your holiday residence. An ideal starting point for activities in the forest, dunes, beach and sea. Landhuys Noorderhaecks is situated on a yard of more than 8000 m2. On the ground floor of Noorderhaecks you will find apartment 'De Reede' and studio 'Kortenaer'. On the first floor (the former hayloft) are two identical, luxury suites 'Michiel de Ruyter' and 'Maarten Tromp'.
The suite is located on the former hayloft where the characteristic high ceiling has been retained and the original wooden frames form a beautiful backdrop. You have a spacious living room with a sitting area, Smart LED TV and a Bose audio system. You have Nespresso coffee machine and tea facilities and a luxurious double box spring bed. The suite has high windows with a wide view over the Texel landscape. Here you will wake up rested and experience the luxury of enjoying island life. You can use the garden with terrace, various fruit and walnut trees and a natural pond. In the adjacent pasture there are alternating flowers or sheep.
Guests of the suites can use the garden room with reading table, library, sitting area with Smart LED TV, decorative fireplace and outdoor terrace. The garden room with its many windows offers a beautiful view of the garden with flowers and fruit trees. Breakfast is also served in the garden room in the morning.
The suites can be rented per room but it is also possible to rent both suites so that you have the entire floor for yourself.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||62 m2|
|Outside area||100 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Bed and breakfast
|Location||>1 km from village
In the dunes
Wadden Sea <1km
At / in a farm
|Accommodation facilities||single beds
no smoking rooms
lockable bike shed
toilet in bathroom
TV on all rooms
|Shared facilities||no smoking rooms|
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
This accommodation has (as of yet) not received any reviews from guests.
By way of introduction
We are Eva and Arwin Touw - van der Bruggen. Texel fan for more than 15 years and to live on Texel in 2018. Together with our three sons Merlijn, Valentijn and Floris and our two cats Dibbes and Joris we have taken the step from the city of The Hague to the beautiful island of Texel. In the meantime the animal kingdom has been expanded with two rabbits Snuf and Snuitje and our two dogs Skipper and van Speijk.
After years of searching we have found this hidden place on the island. The yard measures around 8,000 m2 and in the beautiful garden there are various sitting areas, a natural pond, fruit trees and many colorful flowers and shrubs. In the adjacent plot there are often many sheep that we jokingly call the neighbor women. It is a place where the space and tranquility of the island comes into its own but the convenience of being close to the ferry and the bus.