Today from : to :
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Quietly located B&B room in the north of Texel, 2 kilometers outside De Cocksdorp
Location: The north of Texel has a varied landscape with of course the impressive Slufter, but also the walking and bird area De Roggesloot and the wide sandy beaches at the lighthouse. Two kilometers…Read more
Reference number: 8667
The north of Texel has a varied landscape with of course the impressive Slufter, but also the walking and bird area De Roggesloot and the wide sandy beaches at the lighthouse. Two kilometers outside the village of De Cocksdorp (including a supermarket and restaurants) this detached house is situated in a quiet, rural location. This pleasant room is located on the ground floor and has its own terrace. The beach and the lighthouse are 4.5 kilometers away and the Waddendijk less than 2 kilometers.
Own entrance. Room with seating, fridge and a double bed (180 x 200 cm). Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Terrace with wonderful view over the meadows. Around the house is a large garden with picnic table.
Wifi. There is a common room for the two guest rooms with kitchenette, Nespresso coffee maker and kettle.
The house is heated with a heat pump that receives power from solar panels on the roof. Your breakfast is at the door of your room at 9 a.m. The host uses as many organic products as possible. In consultation (and at an additional cost) you can also have lunch or dinner here.
Properties & amenities
|Type of accommodation||Bed and breakfast
|Sanitary||toilet in bathroom
|Shared facilities||Car park
no smoking rooms
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
This accommodation has (as of yet) not received any reviews from guests.
Texel is a vibrant island. There are many activities throughout the year. Unique sports events, culinary activities to the best music festivals. Of course a visit to famous scenic spots such as the Slufter nature reserve, the Lighthouse and Ecomare are more than worthwhile.
But we will be happy to give you 5 'secret tips':
Tip 1 Viewpoint 'De Fonteinsnol'
Tip 2 A boattrip along the Waddensea (tidal flats)
Tip 3 'Sommeltjespad' at the Pelikaanweg
Tip 4 Mudflat hiking across the bottom of the sea
Tip 5 The beach at the lighthouse