Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Rural apartment in the meadows between Den Burg and Oudeschild
Location: Between Oudeschild and Den Burg, in the southern part of Texel, lie the Westergeest, Noord Haffel and Zuid Haffel polders. These areas were reclaimed in the 14th century, after which the same-named…Read more
Reference number: 5206
Between Oudeschild and Den Burg, in the southern part of Texel, lie the Westergeest, Noord Haffel and Zuid Haffel polders. These areas were reclaimed in the 14th century, after which the same-named neighborhoods were created here. You will find this quietly located sheep farm in this area. This beautiful apartment is located on the ground floor with a view of meadows with sheep, the Waddendijk and the new Prins Hendrikzanddijk nature reserve. You will find shops, cozy restaurants and supermarkets in Den Burg (2 km away) and Oudeschild (3 km away).
Spacious living room with comfortable seating area with TV. Open kitchen with a combi-microwave, coffee maker and dishwasher. There are 2 bedrooms with 2 single box-spring beds each. Bathroom with shower, toilet and double sink. Separate toilet. Through sliding doors you come from the living room to a spacious terrace facing south.
Free WIFI. Own washing machine and tumble dryer. You have 2 private parking places in the yard.
The owner of your apartment mows a private walking path through their own land all the way to the Wadden Sea and the Hoge Berg. Very special! You must bring your own linen for the cot.
Properties & amenities
|Type of accommodation||Appartment|
|Location||Not on a park
>1 km from village
Wadden Sea <1km
from private owner
At / in a farm
|Accommodation facilities||Bedroom ground floor
|Sanitary||bathroom first floor
toilet in bathroom
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
This accommodation has (as of yet) not received any reviews from guests.
Texel is a vibrant island. There are many activities throughout the year. Unique sports events, culinary activities to the best music festivals. Of course a visit to famous scenic spots such as the Slufter nature reserve, the Lighthouse and Ecomare are more than worthwhile.
But we will be happy to give you 5 'secret tips':
Tip 1 Viewpoint 'De Fonteinsnol'
Tip 2 A boattrip along the Waddensea (tidal flats)
Tip 3 'Sommeltjespad' at the Pelikaanweg
Tip 4 Mudflat hiking across the bottom of the sea
Tip 5 The beach at the lighthouse