Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Top stylish chalet in the dunes near the lighthouse and De Cocksdorp
Location: Duinpark & Camping De Robbenjager is located in the most northern tip of the holiday island of Texel. The chalet is quietly situated in the park and offers a view of the symbol of Texel: the…Read more
Reference number: 7802
Duinpark & Camping De Robbenjager is located in the most northern tip of the holiday island of Texel. The chalet is quietly situated in the park and offers a view of the symbol of Texel: the lighthouse. The beach around the lighthouse - 700 meters from your chalet - is impressively wide and offers a great view of the Wadden Sea and the North Sea. Beautiful cycling and walking routes run through the northern dune area. The area hosts many bird species. The village De Cocksdorp with a bird information center, cozy restaurants and cozy shops is located 3.5 kilometers from the park.
The living room has a sitting area with a smart TV and a dining area. The open kitchen is equipped with fridge / freezer, microwave, dishwasher, toaster and coffee maker. There are two bedrooms each with two single box spring beds. The bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet.
The chalet has a terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Free WIFI. There is a parking space at the chalet. You can charge an electric car at the park.
Duinpark De Robbenjager has a reception with a bread service, and bicycle and skelter rental. Newspapers are also for sale. Guests can use the laundry facilities. Playgrounds are available for children up to 12 years old. There is a football field. In De Robbenjager restaurant you can enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||50 m2|
|Shared facilities||EV Charging station
|Type of accommodation||Chalet|
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
In the dunes
On a campingsite
|Accommodation facilities||Bedroom ground floor
bathroom first floor
toilet in bathroom
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
This accommodation has (as of yet) not received any reviews from guests.
By way of introduction
Climb the lighthouse for unforgettable views of the Wadden and the island. The beach is perfect for wonderful walks, and for a daytrip to Vlieland, you simply get on the characteristic cutter, situated within walking distance of the camp site, for a great day out. And … birdwatchers are number one at our place.