Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Pet-friendly holiday home near De Slufter and the North Sea
Location: This detached bungalow is quietly located on the Slufterpark, in the northern part of Texel. On this part of the island, nature is enormously varied with of course one of the bestsellers within…Read more
Reference number: 4666
This detached bungalow is quietly located on the Slufterpark, in the northern part of Texel. On this part of the island, nature is enormously varied with of course one of the bestsellers within walking distance: De Slufter. De Slufter is the only area in the Netherlands where the sea can flow freely. The De Muy nature reserve is adjacent. Beautiful hiking trails run through these unique nature reserves. There is a restaurant in the immediate vicinity of your bungalow. In the cozy village center of De Cocksdorp - at 6 kilometers from your holiday home - you have a wider choice of restaurants. In the youngest village of Texel you will also find a supermarket, bicycle rental and the bird information center. Action enthusiasts can make a round trip over the island or parachute jump at Paracentrum Texel - 3 kilometers from the Slufterpark.
The living room has a sitting area with TV, DVD player and radio / CD player. There is also a dining area. The kitchen is equipped with a combination microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker and Senseo. There are three bedrooms, each with 2 single box-spring beds. The bathroom has a bathtub. There is a separate toilet.
This bungalow has a large garden with a sheltered terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Free WIFI. Satellite TV.
Properties & amenities
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
lockable bike shed
bathroom first floor
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 9.0
- Hospitality 9.0
- Interior 7.0
- Maintenance 8.0
- Price / Quality 8.0
8.4 - Echt weg. Heerlijk.Utrecht, October 2019
Het was schoon, de locaties was mooi, het huisje knus. De eigenaresse was heel aardig en wilde ons - omdat wij later aankwamen dan gepland - nog een gratis extra dag geven. Heel aardig!
8.6 - Fijne rustige plekRosmalen, September 2019
Alles was schoon,alles deed het. Praktisch, prima. Vriendelijke ontvangst en goede bereikbaarheid van de gastvrouw. Het huisje heeft een 70 tiger jaren stijl.
8.0 - Sehr schön. Gerne auch wieder.Hattingen, July 2018
Etwas älter, aber sehr sauber. Ruhig und gemütlich. Schöne Lage am Slufter. Nicht Nahe am Wasser und trotzdem schön.
8.6 - Voor herhaling vatbaarArnhem, July 2018
De locatie was perfect
6.6 - Prima huisje, tikkie gedateerd maar grote tuin en privacy compenseert veel.lisse, July 2017
Interieur van het huisje is beetje ouderwets. Wel functioneel.
8.8 - Jederzeit wiederMelle, May 2016
Unsere Vermieterin war sehr aufmerksam und freundlich.
By way of introduction
ZoTexels hosts rent out private accommodations with the emphasis on the authentic atmosphere and true Texel hospitality. Enjoy an unforgettable island experience in a ZoTexels accommodation!