Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Holiday home in small park, just outside De Koog
Location: Landgoed Springtij is a small-scale holiday park on the west side of the Wadden island of Texel. The detached holiday home Het Stulpje is peacefully situated in the park, surrounded by nature.…Read more
Reference number: 1351
Landgoed Springtij is a small-scale holiday park on the west side of the Wadden island of Texel. The detached holiday home Het Stulpje is peacefully situated in the park, surrounded by nature. Here you can enjoy peace, space, privacy and a fantastic view over meadows. Due to the favorable location of your holiday home you can walk and cycle in nature. The Netherlands nature reserve is a few hundred meters away. A beautiful hiking trail runs through this beautiful dune area. Behind the dunes - just over 1 kilometer from your holiday home - the wide and vast North Sea beach is waiting for you. De Koog - the seaside resort of Texel - is close by. You will find nice shops and good restaurants in the pleasant village center.
The living room has a sitting area with TV, DVD player and radio. The open kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine and kettle. There is also a dining area. The bathroom has a shower and toilet.
On the upper floor there are two bedrooms with 2 single beds each and a sink.
Het Stulpje has a large south-facing terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Landgoed Springtij has a bread service.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||64 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
from private owner
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
bathroom first floor
toilet in bathroom
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
|Shared facilities||Car park
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
This accommodation has (as of yet) not received any reviews from guests.
By way of introduction
The Springtij Estate, in the peaceful outlying district of De Koog, is a great base for walking trips and bike rides. The North Sea beach is only a 10-minute walk away. Tip: turn off the estate and stroll through the expansive stretch of dunes to really experience Texel’s countryside and wildlife.
The village is within walking range, and its attractive centre has shops, restaurants and supermarkets.
Your hosts, Petra and Robert Kikkert
ZoTexels hosts rent out private accommodations with the emphasis on the authentic atmosphere and true Texel hospitality. Enjoy an unforgettable island experience in a ZoTexels accommodation!