Today from : to :
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Cozy holiday home with lovely garden on the outskirts of Oosterend
Location: Detached bungalow 'Overzee' is quietly located on the De Toes family park, on the edge of the characteristic Oosterend. Various restaurants, a supermarket, a butcher shop and a bicycle rental…Read more
Reference number: 4576
If you book this accommodation you have the right to cancel until Tuesday 31 March 2020 free of charge and without giving any reason. In the event of cancellation, we will only charge you the reservation costs of your booking. This applies to bookings made between 12 March and 31 March 2020 on the VVV Texel site. This offer only applies to participating accommodations. Cancellation must be communicated to VVV Texel before arrival. This only applies to new bookings, not to rebookings or changed bookings.
Detached bungalow 'Overzee' is quietly located on the De Toes family park, on the edge of the characteristic Oosterend. Various restaurants, a supermarket, a butcher shop and a bicycle rental are 1 km away. With a 15-minute bike ride you can reach the Spang Duck Decoy. The Texel Zoo is 2.4 km away. Wadden Sea World Heritage Site and the North North polder mill are nearby.
The living room with wooden structures has a dining area and sitting area with TV. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, oven and dishwasher. There are two bedrooms with 2 single beds each and one bedroom with a single bed. The bathroom has a shower. Bungalow Overzee has a garden with a partially covered terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Bring your own linen for the cot.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||60 m2|
|Outside area||650 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Free cancellation up to 31/3/20*
|Location||On a park
In / near village <1km
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
We are available from Mon to Sat from 9:00 to 17:00
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 9.0
- Hospitality 9.0
- Interior 9.0
- Maintenance 10.0
- Price / Quality 8.0
8.2 - Eine schnuckelige UnterkunftLünen, October 2019
Das kleine Häuschen ist liebevoll eingerichtet, sauber und alles Wichtige ist vorhanden und funktionstüchtig. Die kleine Anlage bietet mit hohen Hecken viel Privatspäre im Haus und Garten. Das Haus liegt etwas abseits der trubeligen Orte an der Westküste, dennoch verkehrsgünstig. Wir hatten eine schöne Zeit hier!
8.4 - SCHÖNE AUSZEIT IN EINEM NETTEN FERIENHAUSHoisdorf, September 2018
Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt. Das Haus ist geschmackvoll eingerichtet und voll ausgestattet. Gern wieder. Zusätzlich besonders schön, da wir einen Hund haben, das Grundstück ist eingegrenzt.
9.4 - Home Sweet HomeMönchengladbach, July 2018
Im Bungalow Overzee im malerischen Dörfchen Oosterend fühlt man sich sehr wohl. Gemütliche schöne innen Einrichtung und alles ordentlich und sauber.
9.4 - Wir kommen gerne wieder!Greifenstein, June 2018
Wir lieben die Lage. Mitten drin und doch durch grüne Hecken und Bäume eine eigene kleine abgeschirmte Welt. Angenehm ruhig. Erholung garantiert!
Texel is a vibrant island. There are many activities throughout the year. Unique sports events, culinary activities to the best music festivals. Of course a visit to famous scenic spots such as the Slufter nature reserve, the Lighthouse and Ecomare are more than worthwhile.
But we will be happy to give you 5 'secret tips':
Tip 1 Viewpoint 'De Fonteinsnol'
Tip 2 A boattrip along the Waddensea (tidal flats)
Tip 3 'Sommeltjespad' at the Pelikaanweg
Tip 4 Mudflat hiking across the bottom of the sea
Tip 5 The beach at the lighthouse