Today from : to :
Call me back
Leave your number and we'll call you back
Send us an email
WhatsApp us: ++31 683357827
Mo - Sa 09.00 am - 17.00 pm
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Tastefully decorated holiday home with wide views near Den Burg
Location: Detached house ‘Krek Wak Wou’ is quietly situated on the edge of Den Burg and offers a panoramic view. Several restaurants, shops and supermarkets can be found in the center wich is around 1…Read more
Detached house ‘Krek Wak Wou’ is quietly situated on the edge of Den Burg and offers a panoramic view. Several restaurants, shops and supermarkets can be found in the center wich is around 1 km away. The open-air swimming pool ‘Molenkoog’ is located nearby. On the nature reserve ‘De Hoge Berg’ you walk along sheep fines, ‘tuunwallen’ and ‘Texel stolpen’. With a 5-minute bike ride you can reach the ‘Zelfpluktuin’ (self-picking garden) and the Texel Beer Brewery.
The living room has a sitting area with flat screen TV and DVD player. The open kitchen is equipped with a large stove with oven, dishwasher, microwave and coffee maker. There is also a dining area. There is a washing machine and a tumble dryer in the utility room. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. Furthermore, is an extra separate toilet. On the upper floor are three bedrooms. Holiday home ‘Krek Wak Wou’ has a garden with terrace and garden furniture is available.
Wifi and you have your own parking space.
Please, bring linen for the cot yourself.
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house|
|Location||Not on a park
In / near village <1km
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book a winter visit to Texel now for a 15% discount on your overnight accommodation.
VVV Texel is joining forces with Texelana to offer you a free pair of woollen slippers* too, + 10% discount on: sheepskins, slippers, gloves, mittens and winter and spring/autumn duvets.
This offer is valid for visits between 1 November 2018 and 31 January 2019. Please, read the terms and conditions before booking!
Terms and conditions:
- This offer applies to bookings made between 25 October 2018 and 31 January 2019.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 1 November 2018 up to and including 31 January 2019.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The lessors participating in this offer are able to exclude certain periods from the offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 15% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a voucher for a free pair of slippers (1 pair only) + 10% discount at Texelana. You can exchange this at the Texelana shop in Den Burg, Oudeschild or De Koog.
- The following slippers are not included in this offer: boot slipper models, outdoor models, Haflinger models, Glerups models, felt models, coloured models and discounted items.
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport
- You can collect your voucher and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: 15% Winter offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
We are available from Mon to Sat from 9:00 to 17:00
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
Wir haben uns sehr wohlgefühlt, es hat einfach alles gestimmt und wir kommen definitiv wieder!
Royaal uitzicht over de natuur
Mooi vrij uitzicht op de landerijen. Schoon huisje. Zeer uitgebreid inventaris en gezellige inrichting.
Het huis ligt op een zeer rustige en mooie locatie en het is voorzien van alle luxe. Het zag er ook schoon uit en ook gezellig binnen.
Schoon. Netjes. Spelletjes in huis. Fijne tuin. Mooie keuken.
The Krek Wak Wou is located at the edge of the village Den Hoorn. Oudeschild is located at 3 kilometres distance. At Sunday evening the Texel fishing fleet goes out to sea. Many tourists come and see off the fleet. A true experience.