Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Relax in this tranquil holiday home with garden in Dennenbos
Location: This semi-detached bungalow is quietly situated on bungalow park 'Uterste Coogh', on the edge of the Pine Forest. In the neighbourhood you can make beautiful walking and cycling tours. You can…Read more
Reference number: 4596
If you book this accommodation you have the right to cancel until Tuesday 31 March 2020 free of charge and without giving any reason. In the event of cancellation, we will only charge you the reservation costs of your booking. This applies to bookings made between 12 March and 31 March 2020 on the VVV Texel site. This offer only applies to participating accommodations. Cancellation must be communicated to VVV Texel before arrival. This only applies to new bookings, not to rebookings or changed bookings.
This semi-detached bungalow is quietly situated on bungalow park 'Uterste Coogh', on the edge of the Pine Forest. In the neighbourhood you can make beautiful walking and cycling tours. You can reach the beach in 10 minutes by bike. Restaurants, a small supermarket and Wijngaard de Kroon van Texel are in the vicinity. The Shipwreck and Beachcombers Museum Flora is 2 kilometers away. Various shops, supermarkets and the Texel Oudheidkamer can be found 4 kilometers away in Den Burg.
The living room has a dining area and sitting area with flat screen TV, DVD player and radio / CD player. The open kitchen is equipped with a fridge, three-trays freezer, combi microwave, dishwasher, kettle and coffee maker. There are two bedrooms each with two single box spring beds and a sink. The bathroom has a bath, separate shower and sink. There is a separate toilet. This bungalow has a spacious garden with a terrace on the south. Garden furniture is available.
Extras: Free wifi. A washing machine and dryer are available. The bathroom has underfloor heating. There is a lockable bicycle storage. A round cart and barbecue are available. You have a parking space at the bungalow.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||65 m2|
|Outside area||350 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Free cancellation up to 31/3/20*
|Location||On a park
>1 km from village
in /near the forest
|Accommodation facilities||linked holiday house
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
We are available from Mon to Sat from 9:00 to 17:00
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 9.0
- Hospitality 7.0
- Interior 7.0
- Maintenance 8.0
- Price / Quality 7.0
5.8 - Vakantiehuis: niet voor herhaling vatbaar.'s-Gravenhage, October 2019
Alles was schoon, behalve de vloer. Het park ligt wat afgelegen maar heerlijk rustig. De matrassen van de bedden zijn hard, zelfs met een extra dekbed erop was het oncomfortabel.
8.6 - Zum wiederholten Mal: sehr angenehmKatzenbach, May 2019
Es gab nicht zu beanstanden. Sehr gute Unterkunft.
8.8 - Schöne ruhige UnterkunftKatzenbach, September 2018
Von außen sicher kein Prachtstück, jedoch innen ein sehr gemütlicher Bungalow, auch für vier personen ausreichend Platz. Gute Ausstattung. Sehr gute Lage am Waldrand. Für sportliche Aktivitäten (Laufen, Mountainbiken) ideal.
Texel is a vibrant island. There are many activities throughout the year. Unique sports events, culinary activities to the best music festivals. Of course a visit to famous scenic spots such as the Slufter nature reserve, the Lighthouse and Ecomare are more than worthwhile.
But we will be happy to give you 5 'secret tips':
Tip 1 Viewpoint 'De Fonteinsnol'
Tip 2 A boattrip along the Waddensea (tidal flats)
Tip 3 'Sommeltjespad' at the Pelikaanweg
Tip 4 Mudflat hiking across the bottom of the sea
Tip 5 The beach at the lighthouse