Today from : to :
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Detached luxury holiday home with nice view in Dennenbos
Location: This luxurious detached holiday villa is located next to the National Park Dunes of Texel, built under modern architecture. Through the fully glazed front over the entire width of this holiday…Read more
Reference number: 4584
If you book this accommodation you have the right to cancel until Tuesday 31 March 2020 free of charge and without giving any reason. In the event of cancellation, we will only charge you the reservation costs of your booking. This applies to bookings made between 12 March and 31 March 2020 on the VVV Texel site. This offer only applies to participating accommodations. Cancellation must be communicated to VVV Texel before arrival. This only applies to new bookings, not to rebookings or changed bookings.
This luxurious detached holiday villa is located next to the National Park Dunes of Texel, built under modern architecture. Through the fully glazed front over the entire width of this holiday home you have a panoramic view. You can walk in the Dennenbos. You can reach the beach in 10 minutes by bike. Ecomare is 2 kilometers away. Restaurants are located in the surrounding area. Shops and supermarkets can be found in Den Burg (4 km) or De Koog (5 km).
The living room has a sitting area with gas fireplace, smart TV with Netflix, and Sonos music system. There is a dining area with a large dining table for 10 people. The kitchen with cooking island is equipped with fridge, oven, dishwasher, quooker and Nespresso. There is a spacious bedroom with 1 double box-spring bed (extra long), a sitting area and a smart TV. The bathroom has a bath, walk-in shower, bathroom furniture and toilet. There is an extra separate toilet.
In the basement there are four bedrooms, one with 1 bunk bed. The other three bedrooms have box spring beds, a smart TV and a bathroom en suite with walk-in shower and toilet. There is also a spacious Swedish sauna.
This luxury holiday home has a spacious terrace on the south. There is a second terrace on the water and several cozy seats. Garden furniture is available.
Wifi. Additional German channels. This luxury holiday home is equipped with a cast floor with underfloor heating. There is a separate room with washing machine and dryer. The terrace is equipped with electrically operated terrace cover and glass windbreaks. There is a fire pit. There are 3 parking spaces and a lockable bicycle storage with charging point.
The main tenant must be present for at least 25 years and during the entire rental period.
No parties or receptions may be held without prior consultation with the landlord.
For parents of young children well know that the garden is adjacent to shallow water without a fence.
In 2019, construction activities will take place 50 meters from Villa Texel Sands.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||200 m2|
|Outside area||2200 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Free cancellation up to 31/3/20*
|Location||Not on a park
>1 km from village
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
atmosphere fireplace (gas)
bathroom first floor
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
We are available from Mon to Sat from 9:00 to 17:00
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
This accommodation has (as of yet) not received any reviews from guests.
Texel is a vibrant island. There are many activities throughout the year. Unique sports events, culinary activities to the best music festivals. Of course a visit to famous scenic spots such as the Slufter nature reserve, the Lighthouse and Ecomare are more than worthwhile.
But we will be happy to give you 5 'secret tips':
Tip 1 Viewpoint 'De Fonteinsnol'
Tip 2 A boattrip along the Waddensea (tidal flats)
Tip 3 'Sommeltjespad' at the Pelikaanweg
Tip 4 Mudflat hiking across the bottom of the sea
Tip 5 The beach at the lighthouse