Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Sleep soundly in this cosy holiday home with garden in Den Burg
Location: In the middle of the island you will find the largest village on Texel: Den Burg. The village has a rich history that can largely be seen in the ring-shaped street pattern around the iconic…Read more
Reference number: 9008
In the middle of the island you will find the largest village on Texel: Den Burg. The village has a rich history that can largely be seen in the ring-shaped street pattern around the iconic Burght church and the historic buildings in the center. The authentic farmhouse farm Vogelensangh is located on the edge of the center and still exudes the atmosphere of the past. Ornate wooden frames, yellow stones and the distinctive hood catch the eye. Connected bungalow the Tuinfluiter is located at the farmhouse and borders the green inner garden where stone walls keep the cozy bustle of the shopping center out. Around Den Burg you will find nature reserves where you can enjoy the untouched nature of Texel on foot or by bike. From this holiday home you cycle within 20 minutes to the vast North Sea beach.
The living room has a sitting area with TV and a dining area. The open kitchen is equipped with a fridge and microwave. There are two bedrooms, one with a double box-spring bed and a sink. The other bedroom has 2 single box spring beds and a sink. The bathroom has a shower and toilet.
Bungalow de Tuinfluiter has its own terrace with garden furniture.
Free WIFI. The bathroom has underfloor heating. There is a washing machine available for general use.
Young people under the age of 18 are welcome if the parents are present for the entire period.
Upon arrival you will receive an exemption to park your car in parking lot P6 (Vogelzang) during your stay. This facility is located directly behind this holiday home. You may not stand here for longer than 2 hours without exemption. The exemption is only applicable in combination with a valid parking sticker, available for purchase at the digital counter of the municipality of Texel. Check www.texelevignet.nl for more information about parking on Texel.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||66 m2|
|Outside area||800 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house
|Location||Not on a park
In / near village <1km
from private owner
|Accommodation facilities||linked holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
bathroom first floor
toilet in bathroom
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
|Shared facilities||Internet facilitiy
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 10.0
- Hospitality 10.0
- Interior 8.0
- Maintenance 9.0
- Price / Quality 9.0
9.2 - Für eine Wiederholung gutSehnde, December 2019
es war alles in Ordnung
8.6 - Eine gute UnterkunftLünen, September 2019
Angenehme ruhige und doch zentrale Lage in Den Burg mit netten Vermietern.
9.0 - Hier willen wij graag vaker verblijven!Zandvoort, June 2019
De locatie midden in Den Burg is een zee van rust!
8.6 - Gemütliches Ferienhäuschen, sehr gute zentrale aber ruhige LageWuppertal, May 2018
Wir haben uns sehr wohlgefühlt
By way of introduction
Actually, your holiday begins when you board the ferry: inhaling the salty sea air, feeling the wind in your hair and watching the gulls fly about. But this is only the beginning and you will discover that Texel has far more to offer.
ZoTexels hosts rent out private accommodations with the emphasis on the authentic atmosphere and true Texel hospitality. Enjoy an unforgettable island experience in a ZoTexels accommodation!