Today from 09:00 to 17:30
Call me back
Leave your number and we'll call you back
Send us an email
WhatsApp us: ++31 683357827
Mo - Sa 09.00 am - 17.00 pm
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Sleep soundly in this cosy holiday home with garden in Den Burg
Bungalow the Tuinfluiter is a homey bungalow. Because there are no stairs in this accommodation, it is very suitable for people who are not mobile or people with small children. There is , however, a…Read more
Bungalow the Tuinfluiter is a homey bungalow. Because there are no stairs in this accommodation, it is very suitable for people who are not mobile or people with small children. There is , however, a large threshold towards one of the bedrooms.
The Tuinfluiter has two bedrooms: one with a double bed and one with two single beds. In both bedrooms there are washbasins. The house has a terrace with garden furniture.
All accommodations of Vogelensangh are located at the edge of the centre of Den Burg.
Supermarkets, restaurants and the cinema are at walking distance. The houses are fitted with free wifi and bed linen. There is a washing machine for general use. Do you have any children? At request you can use a child’s cot, high chair or playpen. ( bed linen for the child’s cot is to be brought by yourself)
Pets are not allowed. Young people under 18 are welcome if accompanied by their parents.
Location: apartment and bungalow rental Vogelensangh is situated on the outskirts of the centre of Den Burg. The house is supplied with free internet entrance (ADSL/DSL).
Linen: linen is included. Linen for child's cot: to be supplied by yourself.
|Surface area||66 m2|
|Outside area||800 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house
|Location||Not on a park
In / near village <1km
|Accommodation facilities||Engaged holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
Bathroom first floor
toilet in bathroom
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
|Shared facilities||internet facilitiy
Book a winter visit to Texel now for a 15% discount on your overnight accommodation.
VVV Texel is joining forces with Texelana to offer you a free pair of woollen slippers* too, + 10% discount on: sheepskins, slippers, gloves, mittens and winter and spring/autumn duvets.
This offer is valid for visits between 1 November 2018 and 31 January 2019. Please, read the terms and conditions before booking!
Terms and conditions:
- This offer applies to bookings made between 25 October 2018 and 31 January 2019.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 1 November 2018 up to and including 31 January 2019.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The lessors participating in this offer are able to exclude certain periods from the offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 15% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a voucher for a free pair of slippers (1 pair only) + 10% discount at Texelana. You can exchange this at the Texelana shop in Den Burg, Oudeschild or De Koog.
- The following slippers are not included in this offer: boot slipper models, outdoor models, Haflinger models, Glerups models, felt models, coloured models and discounted items.
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport
- You can collect your voucher and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: 15% Winter offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
We are available from Mon to Sat from 9:00 to 17:00
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
This accommodation has (as of yet) not received any reviews from guests.
Actually, your holiday begins when you board the ferry: inhaling the salty sea air, feeling the wind in your hair and watching the gulls fly about. But this is only the beginning and you will discover that Texel has far more to offer.