Today from : to :
Your cart is empty. Shop around and add some products!
Detached bungalow on the edge of the picturesque Oosterend
Location: Detached bungalow 'Zeewier' is quietly located on the family park 'De Toes' with about 20 houses, on the edge of the characteristic Oosterend. Various restaurants, a supermarket, a butcher…Read more
Reference number: 4597
Detached bungalow 'Zeewier' is quietly located on the family park 'De Toes' with about 20 houses, on the edge of the characteristic Oosterend. Various restaurants, a supermarket, a butcher shop and a bicycle rental are 1 km away. With a 15-minute bike ride you can reach the Spang Duck Decoy. The Texel Zoo is 2.4 km away. Wadden Sea World Heritage Site and the North North polder mill are nearby.
The living room with cool interior has a sitting area with TV. There is also a dining area. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, combi microwave, dishwasher and coffee maker. There are three bedrooms: a bedroom with 2 single beds and a private bathroom, a bathroom with shower and toilet, a bedroom with 2 single beds and a single bedroom. General bathroom with shower and toilet. Bungalow Zeewier has a spacious, sheltered garden with complete privacy and a partially covered terrace. Garden furniture is available.
Wifi. Two private parking places.
Bring your own linen for the cot.
Properties & amenities
|Surface area||75 m2|
|Outside area||600 m2|
|Type of accommodation||Holiday house|
|Location||On a park|
|Accommodation facilities||Detached holiday house
Bedroom ground floor
bathroom first floor
toilet in bathroom
|Number of bedrooms||1 bedroom
Book our special Spring offer to Texel and enjoy extra benefits!
With your booking you will receive:
- 10% discount on your accommodation
- The new Texel Passport with benefits of € 325
- The spring gift package, Including the saddle sheep, a route booklet and handy Texel bag.
This offer is only valid when booking the Spring offer and with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
Read the conditions before booking. If you do not see a price in the calendar below for the desired period, please contact VVV Texel.
- This offer applies to bookings made between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for arrivals from 20 March up to and including 28/ May 2020, with a stay up to and including departure date 29 May 2020.
- Only accommodations and accommodation types (for example room types) mentioned on this promotion page are included in this offer.
- The offer is always based on availability.
- Length of stay that can be booked is a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The offer is not valid in combination with other offers and / or discounts.
- The offer is not valid on bookings already made.
- Per booking you receive 10% discount on the rental price.
- You will receive a Spring Gift package including: a route booklet, a lamb cuddle, a saddle sheep (2 pieces), a guest soap and a handy Txel bag.e
- Per booking you receive one Texel Passport.
- You can collect your Spring Gift package and the Texel Passport from the VVV Shop on presentation of your booking statement.
- Your booking confirmation will clearly state ‘Offer’: Spring offer. If this is not the case, you will not have booked an offer.
Availability and prices
Choose your day of arrival
- Your chosen holiday
- Available date of arrival
- Not available
Summary of costs
Flexi booking on request
Would you like to make a reservation for a period that is not (yet) available online? Submit a provisional, no-obligation request
€ 325 DiscountBook through Texel Tourist Information and receive the unique Texel Passport as a gift!
On presentation of the Texel Passport you will receive a discount on the nicest Texel outings and activities to the value of € 325. You get the benefit of no fewer than 36 companies. The unique Texel Passport is exclusively for island visitors who book their stay through the Texel tourist information (‘VVV Texel’).
You can pick up the Texel Passport during your stay on Texel in the store of VVV Texel. You will receive one Texel Passport per booking.
- No profit motive
- Most accommodation
- Best price
- Texel Passport t.v.o. € 325
- We live there ourselves!
- Location 8.0
- Hospitality 9.0
- Interior 9.0
- Maintenance 9.0
- Price / Quality 9.0
7.6 - Gerne wieder...Koblenz, December 2019
Gemütliches Kl.Ferienhaus optimal für Paar .ggfs mit 1-2 Kinder, gemütlich/ persönlich eingerichtet an der Wattseite ,fussläufig zum naheliegender Dorf mit Lebensmittelladen u. Einkehrmöglichkeit
8.4 - gezellig huisjeKortrijk, October 2019
gezellig en praktisch huisje. Alles voorhanden en proper. Wel klein als je met 5 mensen logeert. Er kan wel maar 1 auto parkeren
9.8 - Man fühlt sich gleich zu HauseSchalksmühle, May 2019
Nach einer langen Anreise inklusive 2 Stunden Stau waren wir bei unserer Ankunft einfach begeistert vom dem Haus und dem Grundstück. Das Haus ist frisch renoviert und wundervoll eingerichtet. Wir waren sofort verliebt in das große Badezimmer. Der Garten bietet eine tolle Privatsphäre mit seinen hohen Hecken. Besonders gut ist das Tor im Garten, damit (kleinere) Kinder oder Hunde alleine draußen spielen können. Eine Waschmaschine und ein Trockner stehen ca 50 m entfernt für mehrere Häuser zur Verfügung. Das Waschen dort hat problemlos geklappt und die Maschine ist sauber. Wir werden gerne nochmal wiederkommen.
Texel is a vibrant island. There are many activities throughout the year. Unique sports events, culinary activities to the best music festivals. Of course a visit to famous scenic spots such as the Slufter nature reserve, the Lighthouse and Ecomare are more than worthwhile.
But we will be happy to give you 5 'secret tips':
Tip 1 Viewpoint 'De Fonteinsnol'
Tip 2 A boattrip along the Waddensea (tidal flats)
Tip 3 'Sommeltjespad' at the Pelikaanweg
Tip 4 Mudflat hiking across the bottom of the sea
Tip 5 The beach at the lighthouse