Your holiday starts as soon as you step onto the ferry to Texel! If your ferry trip gives you a taste for water-related activities, you're in luck, because Texel has a wide range of boat trips on offer.
Prawns, fish, seals and sandbank walks
Various boats head out from the port of Oudeschild on trips across the Waddenzee. Some sail on an almost daily basis. Step on board one of these boats, sail out of the sea gully and prepare to explore our unique World Heritage Site!
- The TX10 Emmie and the TX20 Walrus are the ideal option for anyone wanting to fish for prawns and watch the seals. The tidal/mudflat walking trips organised in the TX 10 are not to be missed.
- Take a wonderful cruise with the TX44, covered or on the upper deck. You go to the seals and then through the naval port of Den Helder. Along the way you will receive interesting information.
- Various trips are possible on the Texelstroom pilot botter, a sailing ship that was built in 1906.
- Het Sop, a fast yacht, sails out to areas where passengers can see the island's seals and is perfect for visitors who want the thrill of a speedboat experience.
- De Vrijheid is a yacht that sets out on seal trips and trips to the Razende Bol sandbank. It also organises other sandbank trips in the summer months.
- Small groups opting for a trip on the Bruuzer can choose between a seal-watching trip, a spectacular RIB experience or simply enjoy the convenience of fast transport.
- De Vriendschap makes seal-watching and mudflat excursion trips from De Cocksdorp.
- Make a trip with the "TX25" of 1 hour to the seals, that are located on the mudflats East of Texel..
The Vriendschap is also the ideal option when planning a trip to Vlieland. The trip across the Eierlandse Gat sea gully is a real adventure and surprises are guaranteed.