Want to let those back home know how much fun your stay on Texel was? Or just send a nice, sweet card? See all the mailboxes on the island below, so you don't have to search any longer. Generally, the mailboxes have a 4 p.m. posting time, so if you mail a card before then, it's often delivered the next day!
Do you really want a special Texel stamp? Then come to the VVV shop, because they are available here!
There are five mailboxes in Den Burg.
1. Bernhardlaan 2, Den Burg.
2. Vogelenzang 25, Den Burg.
3. De Zes 12, Den Burg.
4. Schilpbanck 3, Den Burg.
5. Gerritslanderdijkje 148, Den Burg.
There are two mailboxes in De Koog.
1. Bosrandweg 395, De Koog.
2. Brink 6, De Koog.
There are two mailboxes in Den Hoorn.
1. Diek 1, Den Hoorn.
2. De Dageraad 16, Den Hoorn.
There is one mailbox in Oudeschild.
1. Heemskerckstraat 1, Oudeschild.
There is one mailbox in De Waal.
1. Hogereind 50, De Waal.
There are two mailboxes in Oosterend.
1. Kerkstraat 3, Oosterend.
2. Oost 12, Oosterend.
There are four mailboxes in De Cocksdorp.
1. Muyweg 45, De Cocksdorp.
2. Oorsprongweg 43, De Cocksdorp.
3. Molenlaan 14, De Cocksdorp.
4. Krimweg 102, De Cocksdorp.
Do you have a larger package and are you looking for a DHL or a PostNL point? Look below for the overview.
1. De Naal 1, Den Hoorn.
2. Vlamkast 15, Oudeschild.
3. Vogelenzang 25, Den Burg. At Jumbo Supermarket Den Burg.
4. Abbewaal 10, Den Burg.
5. Brink 6, De Koog.
6. Kerkstraat 3, Oosterend.
7. Molenlaan 14, De Cocksdorp. At Plus Supermarkets.
1. Vogelenzang 5, Den Burg.
2. Heemskerckstraat 17, Oudeschild.
3. Nikadel 75, De Koog.
Want a day without meat, or eat vegetarian or vegan? There are plenty of options on Texel!
The weekend is an ideal time to get away. Extend your weekend by a day and you’ll have a veritable short holiday. We have listed the best tips for a long
Do you want personal tips for your holiday? Then sign up for the newsletter